Respected Contributor

Seersucker Boyfriend Shirt back in stock...

And there's a new color, Pink. All sizes in all colors are available. I have been checking for these for the last month, hoping they would reorder...and they did. Item # A253761
Super Contributor

Re: Seersucker Boyfriend Shirt back in stock...

I ordered the last small in red last week...it will be my go top in the TX Heat this spring summer. I went to write a review and ordered the pink yesterday. Glad this was restocked since I LOVE seersucker.
Honored Contributor

On 3/1/2015 Angry Bird said: I ordered the last small in red last week...it will be my go top in the TX Heat this spring summer. I went to write a review and ordered the pink yesterday. Glad this was restocked since I LOVE seersucker.

Small would be the size I would need, too. Does it go straight down or does it go out at the hips? I would prefer it to go straight down, but it looks like it doesn't in the picture. Does it run large? I like it a lot but hate sending things back.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Regular Contributor

Does this need to be ironed ?

Super Contributor

On 3/1/2015 NickNack said:
On 3/1/2015 Angry Bird said: I ordered the last small in red last week...it will be my go top in the TX Heat this spring summer. I went to write a review and ordered the pink yesterday. Glad this was restocked since I LOVE seersucker.

Small would be the size I would need, too. Does it go straight down or does it go out at the hips? I would prefer it to go straight down, but it looks like it doesn't in the picture. Does it run large? I like it a lot but hate sending things back.

Super Contributor

Nick, Her line runs large so I sized down and it is a loose fit but I like it rather than more fitted. and seersucker doesn't require ironing.
Honored Contributor

On 3/1/2015 Angry Bird said: Nick, Her line runs large so I sized down and it is a loose fit but I like it rather than more fitted. and seersucker doesn't require ironing.

Angry Bird, thank you. The fact that it doesn't need ironing is nice.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau