Honored Contributor

Joan Rivers Safari Jacket Silk Look do you own it?

If you have this jacket and are willing to answer some questions, would you mind please reporting in? Thanks!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Re: Joan Rivers Safari Jacket Silk Look do you own it?

Why don't they show this jacket on a short person... would love to see?

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Jane Treacy was wearing it, I think.

Frequent Contributor

I tried this jacket and returned it. I found it VERY hot to wear and it just looked like a cheap polyester to me. I was disappointed because I really like the style and color.

Honored Contributor

I love it, although it is hot and not something you would want to wear in the summertime. LOL. I had it on in my Acura when the air went out. I had my grandson in tow. He was 5 and so inquisitive and wanting to fix the car to make it cooler. It was August. Oh, dear, I wanted to rip it off and cut it to shreds. I wore it to our destination but brought it home and threw it in the floor of my closet.

It started turning cool and I took it to the dry cleaners. It was so beautiful when i brought it home and begging me to wear it. I put it on with a beautiful Christmas pin, a pair of Eileen Fisher silk pants to a Christmas party. I was so spiffy with my dark grey Eileen pants, my beautiful black jacket worn over a lace-top cami peeking out and my great long Joan pearls and that pretty little Christmas tree pin that was from RJ Graziano many years ago. It was not hot, but it was wonderful to have something with a sleeve on that rather cold night to display when I removed my top coat.

I am short and I promise you it looked good on. Jane who could have taken two sizes larger and used better posture. I don't think she did justice to that beautiful article of clothing. I want those who wear Joan's clothing to honor it by wearing it correctly.