Trusted Contributor

Joan on "Celebrity Apprentice" on Monday?

Trump talked on "Extra" that Joan filmed some episodes of Celebrity Apprentice as one of his "assistants" in the board room. He is going to air it either this Monday (1/12) or the following week. It will be hard to watch.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Joan on ""Celebrity Apprentice"" on Monday?

Does Celebrity Apprentice air on Sunday or Monday?

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

When Trump was doing the PR circuit for this season, he mentioned Joan was going to be on - I thought she might be a sub for George or one of his kids one week. He considered editing it, but decided to honor her memory. As sad as it's going to be, I'm looking forward to seeing her!

Honored Contributor

This version of Celebrity Apprentice was taped last March and sat on a shelf since then.

It's almost one year old and it had been rumored in the trades that it was NEVER going to be shown (the series has just about run its lifespan).

I think the fact Joan was featured in it (and Donald trumpeted it to the network) is what got it eventually on the schedule.

He is a huckster and an opportunist.

Frequent Contributor

I just can't watch it.

Esteemed Contributor

Lindsays Grandma, it airs Mondays.
Esteemed Contributor

In a way, it will be nice to see Joan again. On the other hand, it seems like Trump is using her to get ratings. I realize Joan probably signed up for the publicity and wanted to bring in viewers, but the way it's being done appears somewhat exploitive to me.
Honored Contributor

Joan was not on this week.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Esteemed Contributor

I just got weepy seeing the promo featuring Joan! She'll be on next week.
Honored Contributor

On 1/11/2015 ibb38 said:

When Trump was doing the PR circuit for this season, he mentioned Joan was going to be on - I thought she might be a sub for George or one of his kids one week. He considered editing it, but decided to honor her memory. As sad as it's going to be, I'm looking forward to seeing her!

So is it on Jan. 19? or when? I recorded the first Sunday show because I thought that was the one, but haven't watched it. Sure miss Joan.