Trusted Contributor

New Hosts on "Fashion Police" Announced Today

I read this on the CNN website:

http://www.cnn.com/2014/12/01/showbiz/kathy-griffin-hosts-fashion-police/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

It's official, Kathy Griffin will be one of the new hosts with Guliana and Kelly. Also, Brad Goreski will also be joining the panel.

It should be interesting, but never the same without Joan.

The next scheduled one will be January 12 for the Golden Globes. I'm just disappointed that it won't be on every week like before.

Honored Contributor

Re: New Hosts on ""Fashion Police"" Announced Today

I won't watch it, Joan Rivers was my only reason for watching.

Trusted Contributor

I wonder why George isn't returning. I don't think Kathy should be the "chief" host. No one can fill Joan's shoes. I'd rather Melissa be a host.

I'll watch for curiosity the first time, but it will never be the same and won't have that same spark without dear Joan.

Honored Contributor

Won't be the same but Brad might be a good fit.

I think George K. is coming to the Q with a clothing line, which might be why he isn't continuing on FP (my opinion)

Valued Contributor

Awful choices.
Esteemed Contributor

Why would Kelly or Giuliana return either unless they need the show to leverage their HSN clothing lines which probably wouldn't exist without Fashion Police. Maybe George doesn't want to continue doing the show without Joan. I think Kathy G. Is a good choice as a host though. I guess we'll just have to wait and see how a revamped Fashion Police show does.
Trusted Contributor

Kathy actually has the background to take over for Joan, but most people won't admit it because they don't like her. But it is a wise business move. Joan would approve, as they were great friends and Joan knew how smart Kathy really is. She is quite smart and savvy, but does her best to play it down...(all the way to the bank.)

Respected Contributor

I will watch, I miss the show... Kathy is hilarious, I never heard of the new guy... Hoping for the best!

That said, Joan was the Queen and always will be. Miss her terribly. RIP.

Esteemed Contributor

On 12/1/2014 chrystaltree said:

I won't watch it, Joan Rivers was my only reason for watching.

ITA

Joan has been a fashion icon forever and knew her stuff.

E is my least fav channel ever with their horrible shows anyway. Don't like to give them ratings. Now I have now reason to watch.

Esteemed Contributor

On 12/5/2014 Mrs Grace said:

Kathy actually has the background to take over for Joan, but most people won't admit it because they don't like her. But it is a wise business move. Joan would approve, as they were great friends and Joan knew how smart Kathy really is. She is quite smart and savvy, but does her best to play it down...(all the way to the bank.)

What background is that? Seriously, I don't know and am asking. I only know Kathy from what I see and hear on television (and I don't really watch). I didn't know she had a background in fashion and could speak intelligently about designers.