Super Contributor

David, please bring back J291820, Joan's Russian Egg Line bracelet

I so want to purchase this bracelet for my mom for Christmas and I'm hoping it comes back soon. I own one and she saw it on me and loved it. Plus, it is a 7 3/4 length, which is longer than some of Joan's other bracelets and since my mom usually wears an 8, it is really the only bracelet I can consider buying for her. I'm not on Facebook so can't ask David there but hoping he reads the forums as well. If not for the holidays, perhaps early next year so I can stash it for Mothers Day. Many thanks!
Valued Contributor

Re: David, please bring back J291820, Joan's Russian Egg Line bracelet

Ebay always has these, and usually at a fraction of the original cost. If you look, you can usually find one with tags still on, brand new. Good Luck! lots of women retire, downsize, etc., and sell all their jewelry. I have gotten some amazing "vintage" Joan Rivers jewelry from the days when her things were made in Rhode Island, heavily gold plated, and just gorgeous.

Honored Contributor

Re: David, please bring back J291820, Joan's Russian Egg Line bracelet

On 11/11/2014 65and fabulous said:

Ebay always has these, and usually at a fraction of the original cost. If you look, you can usually find one with tags still on, brand new. Good Luck! lots of women retire, downsize, etc., and sell all their jewelry. I have gotten some amazing "vintage" Joan Rivers jewelry from the days when her things were made in Rhode Island, heavily gold plated, and just gorgeous.

Are they made in China now?