Trusted Contributor

Please Bring Back the Joan Rivers' Evil Eye Bracelets

I have two in the goldtone, but am longing for the same colors in the silvertone. They are so popular and have been sold out for a long time.

I hope QVC will bring them back. They are so well made and remind me so much of Joan when I wear them.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Please Bring Back the Joan Rivers' Evil Eye Bracelets

Agreed. I've seen her 'evil eye by the yard' 60" necklace on the bay occasionally, what a great piece! I'd buy it from here in a nanosecond!!

Respected Contributor

I got a gold multi colored one on clearance. Would love to pile on some more. The gardenia one was also on clearance. I got that one and already had the lady bug one.

I love these line bracelets but wonder why all the available ones were on clearance. I'm on waitlist for the bee but doubt I'll get it.

Facebook is a good place to make requests.

Honored Contributor

I thought about buying one, but didn't and of course now ~~~~

maybe I will ask David

Esteemed Contributor

I've got the evil eye in goldtone and the ladybug. Some have turned in color, but I don't care. They are precious to me.

Respected Contributor

I would buy one...love the evil eye. Sometimes I love to give the evil eye ...lol.
Esteemed Contributor

My Grandma from Italy did to those she didn't like. Tough old bird, didn't cross her. Went through h***ll in her lifetime, came here at age 17, arranged marriage, didn't speak English, had a heck of a time as did other immigrents in that era.

Valued Contributor

I'm sure you can find them on Ebay. I've been able to find all my Vintage Joan jewelry there, back when all her jewelry was very heavily gold plated and so beautifully made in Rhode Island.

Super Contributor

agreed with u

Super Contributor

I have her gold-tone evil eye bracelets both in the traditional dark blue and multi-color. I wish they would bring back her evil eye bee pin.