Honored Contributor

THE CLOTHES HAVE BEEN GETTING BETTER AND BETTER

THE CLOTHES IN THE JOAN RIVERS LINE HAVE BEEN GETTING SO IRRESISTABLE. THE LACE TOP OFFERED ON OCTOBER 27TH, WAS SO PRETTY, AND SO FRESH-LOOKING. I LOVED THE OPEN CARDIGAN WITH FAUX LEATHER ON THE SLEEVES AND THE FABRIC OF THE SQUARE NECK TOP. I WISH IT WAS SUMMER, BECAUSE I MISSED OUT ON GINGHAM BIG SHIRT. THE PONTE PANTS LOOK LIKE THEY WILL FLATTER ALL FIGURES-NOT TOO TIGHT, BUT SLIGHTLY SLIMMER THAN PAST YEARS' STYLES. KEEP UP THE GREAT DESIGNS, DAVID.

Valued Contributor

Re: THE CLOTHES HAVE BEEN GETTING BETTER AND BETTER

WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING?

Honored Contributor

Maybe she's on an iPad....the print is very small when typing on an iPad, so she used all caps for people to see it....

Occasional Contributor

Love the quality of Joan's line. Just found it around Nov 2014. It's amazing how a fitted tailored looking jacket can take at least 10 pounds off of you and make you look like you have a waist - even when unbuttoned. This is all stuff you've probably heard Joan and David say on tv - or on the videos (I've taken to watching every video I can under every product so I can get fashion tips...I need help!). I have the JR Floral Bouquet 3/4 length sleeve in pink and also the violet/blue combo. If I could wear lime green I'd buy the turquoise and I don't look good in black & grey so I didn't buy the red..... but the fit is so fantastic I am really tempted. I also just bought the Perfectly Tailored Textured Knit in Chocolate Brown (only color left.) and that Textured Knit in Chocolate Brown is so chic and high end looking. I haven't enjoyed shopping this much in over 25 years. If the Textured Knit came in other colors I'd grab them. So good to find other Joan Rivers clothing line lovers! I recommend it! Go on FB and like David's FB page...he will keep you informed. Also, I love when I have a Question I post under an item on QVC's website Joan's Team answers it within 24 hours. Most questions never get answered by a designers team. Joan's line and people working for her seem to practice quality in every area!

Frequent Contributor

On 12/18/2014 restoration girl said:

If the Textured Knit came in other colors I'd grab them. So good to find other Joan Rivers clothing line lovers!

Check out A256516. It looks like it's a revived version of the textured knit in three colors. I own the original in four colors, as well as the violet/blue floral that you have.

Honored Contributor

Sometimes my eyes hurt and it is easier to type in caps.
Esteemed Contributor

On 12/19/2014 Mindy D said: Sometimes my eyes hurt and it is easier to type in caps.

Hi Mindy. No worries. My eyesight gets a bit wonky in the evenings so I get it. Have a good weekend.

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau