Trusted Contributor

Why are the Joan Rivers shows on so late, QVC?

How many of you East Coast fans stayed up 1-3 am to watch it? It started here at 10 pm, but I still fell asleep. David's presentation is so low key, esp. compared to Amy who was talking away & trying on every top presented. I think I liked Jill w/David better. While I was awake, he showed photos of Joan wearing the items I think 3 times. After her design input is not in the merchandise, don't know what they're going to do to try to keep Joan "alive" with the product. "If she had been here, she would have loved this..."?????

Although I love the hearts & flowers pin, didn't order it. Nothing else appealed to me. And I am still waiting for 4 Advance Order or Waitlist bee pins.

Respected Contributor

Re: Why are the Joan Rivers shows on so late, QVC?

There is a show coming up next. Everyone gets all kind of time slots. QVC recognizes that not everyone has a 9-5 schedule. I loved that heats and flowers pin too!!! Miss Joan!'
Respected Contributor

I don't think it was Amy ... it was Nancy. David seemed a little somber but considering the situation, it's to be expected.

Super Contributor

I would imagine all the shows he has done lately has been very emotionally draining on him.

Respected Contributor

On 10/27/2014 sparklestar said:

I don't think it was Amy ... it was Nancy. David seemed a little somber but considering the situation, it's to be expected.

Yes it was Nancy. I agree with you David is not his usual cheery self which is as you said expected, they were such dear close friends.

••• Please adopt don't shop ••• Save a life adopt a pet •••
Trusted Contributor

Sorry, I forgot her name, yes, it was Nancy. But David was not so - sorry! - boring on his shows with Jill & I think it was Jennifer Coffey, on the early a.m. show.

I'll watch or DVR when I can, but it is just not the same. Not as interesting to watch if you're not buying anything.

Respected Contributor

I think there is a show on this afternoon. Not sure though. Look at the program guide. I think David is doing a good job considering the circumstances. He has big shoes to fill.

Respected Contributor

Actually it is on right now on the east coast. Started at 11:00.

Honored Contributor

Jacque and David are on right now.

I really like him a lot.

Honored Contributor

The products are gorgeous and I think David is doing a great job. I like him a lot as well. I see nothing wrong with saying "Joan would have loved this".... even without her design influence, all the products have her name. Quacker Factory does this all the time regarding Jeanne. Smile

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*