Respected Contributor

Now that my eyes have dried a little I just wanted to say that you have always been a gentleman who shows class, elegance, grace, refinement, kindness and compassion. Today, more than ever, you took it to an even higher level, if that is possible. I cried and I laughed at all the memories and I do look forward to seeing you going forward. I know Joan was watching this show from up above and I am sure that she was never more proud of you than she was today. Thank you David for showing such warmth and compassion.

Super Contributor

Agree....I still cannot feel Joan is gone. David did a great show with Jill.

I am praising Q for the great video that was put on .

Trusted Contributor

totally agree!

I taped the first hour but got to watch the last 45 mins. The ending tribute got me.

Esteemed Contributor
ITA ..... David was GREAT! ... I enjoyed the show so much ... hope it continues in the future ... thanks to Melissa, David and QVC for letting Joan's products continue on QVC.
Contributor

Very touching - such a wonderful tribute.

Respected Contributor

ITA. David was wonderful today--just the right tone. The tribute was also lovely.

Honored Contributor

What a lovely post, OP! Smile I totally agree! I would think this first show especially must have been very challenging and sad for David, but he did wonderfully in all respects. He is a true gentleman, and I am sure Joan is still very proud of him. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Contributor
I agree. David and Jill gave a great tribute to Joan. I thoroughly enjoyed the show.
Respected Contributor

Suggestion to QVC - Jill and David are the perfect combo to carry on this line. I didn't get to watch the show, but seeing the class of both and they will continue it in the best possible way.

Honored Contributor

I'm sorry I missed this! Does anyone know if you can see it online?