Super Contributor

Rumors Lisa Robertson Fashion Police

Did anyone else hear the rumors that Lisa is joining Fashion Police?
Honored Contributor

Re: Rumors Lisa Robertson Fashion Police

She doesn't seem to be that mean of a person. I hadn't heard of her doing it.

Super Contributor

This I doubt!!
Respected Contributor

On 10/12/2014 Sharke said:

She doesn't seem to be that mean of a person. I hadn't heard of her doing it.

That's a good point, Sharke. She could never be as hilariously mean as Joan was about all the biggest stars. She could be on the panel.

Valued Contributor

I'm sure Lisa must have started that rumor....just kidding..What I really think is that fashion police would want someone who is well known..I hear it might be Kathy Griffen...

Super Contributor

People on message boards have been saying since she's relocating to California in Dec she's joining Fashion Police and they are saying she's joing the Bare Minerals company. I guess she'll let us know what she's about to do when she leaves.
Esteemed Contributor

I didn't hear her say that she's moving to California. How did you hear that?

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Esteemed Contributor

On 10/12/2014 blossompie said: People on message boards have been saying since she's relocating to California in Dec she's joining Fashion Police and they are saying she's joing the Bare Minerals company. I guess she'll let us know what she's about to do when she leaves.

I doubt that. Leslie does not own BM anymore.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Esteemed Contributor

On 10/12/2014 Alexa6352 said:

I'm sure Lisa must have started that rumor....just kidding..What I really think is that fashion police would want someone who is well known..I hear it might be Kathy Griffen...

I don't think it was Lisa herself, but her "well-meaning" fans. I'm sure this rumor (if one can even call it that since it likely only exists in the Q Facebook/Forum stratosphere) started when her fans posted on her Facebook page.

As much as I like Lisa, I also understand that her popularity is limited. I agree it would be somebody well known in the FP role. I also don't see Lisa getting a nationwide talk show - consider how many big names fail each year in that arena. Lisa herself was just involved with the failed Bethany show.

Of course, I think it's interesting that everyone places success on being on television. That her leaving and NOT ending up on TV would be a huge failure. And, maybe that is her plan. But, she could be successful in many careers.

Esteemed Contributor

It's all speculation started by the Lisa fan base.