Not applicable

What will the Joan Rivers program be like without her?

I am certainly tuning in on Monday at 10. I am particularly interested in the items I know Joan had a hand in so I am anxious to buy them. I don't know if I will continue to be interested but at least for the time being we know she chose all these things. I can just imagine her voice and what she would say. I am so hoping that her long velvety robes are one of the featured items. They are the best. I give them out as gifts every Christmas. Was still hoping for a purple one. We love you, Joan and we will be watching because of that. Joan forever!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: What will the Joan Rivers program be like without her?

They certainly won't be as entertaining...and fun

Respected Contributor

Good question. I admit to watching a few of the older videos of products with her, after her death, and it makes you miss her.

Esteemed Contributor

I only watched her on Fashion Police, and I won't be anymore. She cannot be replaced.

Super Contributor

For me, it will not be the same. I watched her because I liked her and sometimes some of her items. She is what made me want to watch,
Esteemed Contributor

Sad, it will never be the same again. Joan WAS the show.

Respected Contributor

On 10/11/2014 Susan Louise said:

They certainly won't be as entertaining...and fun

ITA

Respected Contributor

It will be very sad. I would think they will have clips, but I'm not sure I will watch. I'll go on line and see what was offered.

Honored Contributor

There have been times that David has participated in an overnight show or two without Joan. I suspect that if the show wasn't going to have a memorial kind of tone, it would feel like any other show that David conducted in Joan's absence. In that case it would take several shows to sink in that Joan isn't going to be there any more.

David and Jill will likely be walking down memory lane and sharing stories, so I think it will be more difficult because that will really drive home that Joan is gone.

Moving forward, the shows won't be the same for me without Joan. I purchased her jewelry more than anything and liked hearing her described it.

For the millions of fans out there, I hope that they continue Great Hair Day.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

Sad. Joan made me want everything and her verve was just as vital to my buying as was the actual jewelry.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat