Super Contributor

If you bought the Gardenia line bracelet, check the lobster claw clasp. It seems that on some of them, they may have a problem. I tried two bracelets (CS sent me another one (I paid for that too until my return refunds the first)). The first one the spring didn't quite have enough strength to keep the claw closed, the second was the same. I had to send the second one back, too, because if a wrist is turned, or the bracelet hangs a certain way, the bracelet just falls off!

Also, when on the phone with CS, she commented how the pictures for the bracelet even show how the clasp doesn't quite close all the way!

So if you are giving this as a gift (as I was attempting to do), check the lobster claw clasp so they will not lose your gift someday.

Edited to include the item:

Super Contributor

Re: Joan's Gardenia Bracelet

Super Contributor

Super Contributor

So good to know...I got the BEE ORNAMENTS- at Q-price and can say they lacked quality . They state signed BUT they are only dated=STAMPED- I did grab them as a keepsake but IMO they were not Joan quality. LACKLUSTER- But I cherish them no matter.

her bee's are the most durable and of quality.

Super Contributor

On 10/6/2014 BOYINTX said:

So good to know...I got the BEE ORNAMENTS- at Q-price and can say they lacked quality . They state signed BUT they are only dated=STAMPED- I did grab them as a keepsake but IMO they were not Joan quality. LACKLUSTER- But I cherish them no matter.

her bee's are the most durable and of quality.

I ordered her egg ornaments to give three away and keep one. They are gorgeous!!! I am keeping the red one! I missed out on the bee ornament. That is sad to hear they were not what you expected, but I've never seen a bee ornament before (anywhere, by anyone), so you're lucky to have one--and it was Joan's last bee ornament. Sad to think about.

Respected Contributor

I have the gardenia bracelet in white and have had no problems with it. I didn't take it off for a week.

Do you have the pink or the white? Sometimes problems appear in certain colors.

Super Contributor

On 10/6/2014 lavendar said:

I have the gardenia bracelet in white and have had no problems with it. I didn't take it off for a week.

Do you have the pink or the white? Sometimes problems appear in certain colors.

I had purchased white both times. Both had weak springs (one crunched when opened) and both did not securely close. I'm wondering it there was a bad box in the shipment of lobster claw clasps? I didn't want to try for a third, so I gave up.

Esteemed Contributor

I have the white gardenia bracelet, the longer one for a medium-large wrist with 11 flowers and my bracelet is fine. What I do is fasten the bracelet up first and then roll it over my hand to get it on.
Super Contributor

On 10/7/2014 TY said: I have the white gardenia bracelet, the longer one for a medium-large wrist with 11 flowers and my bracelet is fine. What I do is fasten the bracelet up first and then roll it over my hand to get it on.

I had bought the shorter bracelet. I'm glad it's not on all the bracelets, which would make sense, but I wanted to make sure people checked, just in case. Isn't it pretty!! The back is finished off so nicely, too! Darn. {#emotions_dlg.sad}

Respected Contributor

I have the smaller bracelet.