Respected Contributor

Please preserve the product videos of Joan

We all know that as a new presentation of an item is aired, the previous video is replaced with the newest on-air presentation. Lately, I have enjoyed looking at some of the videos of the items that I own and, of course, as of now, Joan is there providing product details along with plenty of laughs. I hope QVC will find a way to keep the original videos of Joan available for viewing.

Honored Contributor

Re: Please preserve the product videos of Joan

That's a good idea. Maybe they can archive the Joan videos on Youtube and link to them from the individual product pages.

Super Contributor

For those taped presentations that now feature Joan, I hope they continue them too. It would be nice to enjoy these as long as we can. As new items are introduced, we will eventually lose them but no need to change them now. Hope others will asked for this to be done too. She was such fun to watch.

Super Contributor

Me to.....I would love a 24 year celebration DVD done for us Q fans.

Tova Borgnine as well as Joan have allowed so much fun,class and great production in the things they have sold.

THOSE 2 LADIES WERE THE MAIN REASON I TUNED IN......I do not see much glamour or style anymore and at times the merch all looks the same. Shark bite's, cascades and flat's can only be shown so long. Joan and Tova shook it up with Tailored clothing and heels....!

I do see Dennis Basso as a fun and exciting guest and one who offers that glamour.

Maybe my world is not a glamour world BUT I LOVE WATCHING IT- Ha !

New Contributor

Oh My! I never write on this board but I was thinking the same thing. I too hope they keep the video presentations of Joan!!! I miss her soooo much!!!