Super Contributor
Many of Joan's personal items are on Auction at Ebay and from what I saw lots of shoes and jackets owned by her and part of the proceeds are going to Joans Charity Gods love,we deliver.
Respected Contributor

Re: Joan Rivers items on Ebay

Wonderful! Thank you for posting. Of course, I couldn't get my big toe into one of her jackets.

Respected Contributor

I saw some great things. Search Joan Rivers personal.

Valued Contributor

how do we know they are really JOAN's personal things? Seems like Melissa would auction them at a Charity celebrity auction house rather than EBAY. But just my opinion. I would be VERY CAREFUL>>>

Trusted Contributor

On 10/3/2014 ssssgirl said:

how do we know they are really JOAN's personal things? Seems like Melissa would auction them at a Charity celebrity auction house rather than EBAY. But just my opinion. I would be VERY CAREFUL>>>

I totally agree, sounds like a scam! I doubt anyone who knew Joan well enough to have her personal items would sell them on Ebay! Shame on them!
Honored Contributor

On 10/3/2014 KarenQVC said:

I saw some great things. Search Joan Rivers personal.

I searched Joan Rivers personal, and all I got were a bunch of autographs and books. I didn't see any specific items that were actually hers. Is there another way to search for them?

Edited to say that I found them. They are under Joan Rivers Personal. I was looking under the sold listings instead of what was for sell.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Super Contributor

I think her stylist Gary got Melissa's ok to sale them. I do see a few that I have seen Joan wear.

Honored Contributor

One seller that I went to that had quite a lot says she got them while Joan was still alive. She says that Joan and Melissa donated them.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

Doesn't it seem kind of early for things to be sold? Doesn't sound like family to me.