Honored Contributor

New Jewelry Items for Oct Show

Good News! A sneak peek of new Joan Rivers jewelry items was posted a couple of days ago. A Snowman Pin--will be great for gifting, set of 3 diamond like stud earnings-round, square & diamond shapes, and 3 or 4 beautiful large flower earings-different designs with colored crystals-one looks like a hibiscus flower; maybe these are part of the auto delivery item. Looking foward to the Oct show!!!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: New Jewelry Items for Oct Show

From Lisa's facebook page today (Sept 28th):

I know we all miss Joan, and have been wondering about her line that we love as well. I am so glad to know that Joan's beautiful designs will be offered again on QVC. Here is the blog, in case you haven't seen it. {http://qvc.co/A_Special_Message}

Photo: I know we all miss Joan, and have been wondering about her line that we love as well. I am so glad to know that Joan's beautiful designs will be offered again on QVC. Here is the blog, in case you haven't seen it. {http://qvc.co/A_Special_Message}

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Occasional Contributor

Really happy knowing Joan River's items will still be carried on QVC . When is the October show featuring her collection taking place?
Occasional Contributor

When is the oct. Show? Does anyone know?
Occasional Contributor

Just got it!!! Oct 13 at 10:00 with Jill and David! Oh great! Thanks!
Super Contributor

On 10/5/2014 CHARLEYDOG said: Just got it!!! Oct 13 at 10:00 with Jill and David! Oh great! Thanks!

David Venable?

Honored Contributor

On 10/5/2014 champagnepoodle said:
On 10/5/2014 CHARLEYDOG said: Just got it!!! Oct 13 at 10:00 with Jill and David! Oh great! Thanks!

David Venable?

David Dangle-the Joan Rivers company exec/QVC spokesman. I have set our DVR to record the ""series"" of Joan's shows. DVR schedule confirms the 2 hr Oct 13 show @ 10aET AND a 2nd 2 hr show on Oct 14 @ 4a ET.

Esteemed Contributor

I love that photo of Joan. Doesn't she look beautiful? She looks like she is sitting in a chair in heaven and she has a twinkle in her eye ready to do mischief up there!