Super Contributor

Change in Forum Name & a Show Announcement for October 13th!

Tune in to QVC for Joan Rivers Classics Collection(R)
Monday, October 13, 2014 from 10 a.m. – Noon ET and Tuesday, October 14, 2014 from 4 – 6 a.m. ET

Super Contributor

Re: Change in Forum Name & a Show Announcement for October 13th!

Joan Rivers Classics Collection®

Monday, October 13, 2014
10:00 - 12:00 PM EST

As a fashion authority, entertainment icon, and one of the America's best-dressed women, Joan Rivers left an indelible mark on the fashion world. Created especially for QVC® since 1990, The Joan Rivers Classics Collection continues to celebrate Joan's incomparable legacy of style. We're joined by David Dangle, CEO of Joan Rivers Worldwide and Joan's close friend and collaborator for over 25 years. As a three-time Emmy Award-winner, David has an extensive background in fashion, theatre, and television design. Based in New York City, he knows the people in the industry who set the trends...the fashion insiders, stylists, designers, magazine editors, photographers and celebrities. David brings us up-to-the-minute trends and updated, classic designs in everything from jackets, scarves and trench coats, to sunglasses, watches, and of course, fabulous fashion jewelry - all inspired by Joan's impeccable taste and commitment to quality. Tune in and celebrate this beloved legend of style as David shares the fascinating, often funny and always inspiring stories behind the pieces in the Joan Rivers Classics Collection.

Shop apparel & accessories from the iconic Joan Rivers Classics Collection.

Super Contributor

David will be incredible, and his integrity, as well as his experience, and also his one-of-a-kind friendship with Joan, for this transition, is the best decision. I am happy they are continuing her legacy!

Esteemed Contributor

I agree he will do a wonderful job.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Valued Contributor

GREAT news. Thanks for sharing.

Respected Contributor

Super Contributor

looking forward to it.

Frequent Contributor

I like David and his presentations very much! I am looking forward to the Oct. show!

Respected Contributor

Wonderful news!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Occasional Contributor

I have been hoping that David would continue to bring Joan's line to the Q so this is great news. I'll definitely be watching on October 13th. Our local PBS station had a documentary on Joan's life and career this past Tuesday evening. It was a good documentary and I just enjoyed seeing Joan. I miss her and it will be good to see David on Oct. 13th.