Super Contributor

Zaa Zsa Gabor on Joan Rivers

I'm not sure if she really said this or its just her strange media hungry husband just looking to get his name in the media. Regardless it's in bad taste
Respected Contributor

Re: Zaa Zsa Gabor on Joan Rivers

So what did she supposedly say?

Honored Contributor

Sure to be the latter. I doubt she can speak a coherent sentence any more after multiple strokes and other issues.
Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Valued Contributor

I think it was bad taste for you to even have posted your rumor - truly, what was the point?

Honored Contributor

It's from the ENQUIRER.

Respected Contributor

On 9/24/2014 coco14 said:

I think it was bad taste for you to even have posted your rumor - truly, what was the point?

Obsession with Joan Rivers

Respected Contributor

Actually, I'm surprised Zsa Zsa is still alive...

From MSN News:

<h1 class="svtitle">Zsa Zsa Gabor: Joan Rivers 'deserved' to die</h1>
Zsa Zsa Gabor's husband says she joked Joan Rivers ''deserved'' to die for being mean to other stars.

Zsa Zsa Gabor's husband says she joked Joan Rivers ''deserved'' to die for being mean to other stars.

Zsa Zsa Gabor joked Joan Rivers ''deserved'' to die.

The 97-year-old actress was reportedly amused when the comic died aged 81 earlier this month because she had been so mean to other celebrities.

Zsa Zsa's husband, Prince Frédéric von Anhalt, told National Enquirer magazine: ''Zsa Zsa was watching TV when Joan died, and asked what happened.

''She said, 'She badmouthed us all. She deserved it. She's gone and I'm still here!'

''I thought that was sad but funny.''

In the 1960s, Joan - who died a week after suffering a cardiac arrest while undergoing throat surgery - used to supply the actress with jokes, but over the years she used the Hungarian-born star as the butt of her humour.

She once joked: ''Zsa Zsa has had so much plastic surgery that when she fainted the other day, no one knew whether to take her to the local hospital or to the Tupperware factory!''

Meanwhile, Zsa Zsa has suffered ill health in the last few years and has largely been bed-bound since having her

Frequent Contributor

I don't want speak I'll of the dead..having said that...miss Rivers had kind of hurt her reputation the last couple of years by making fun of people in a hurtful mean way to keep herself in the limelight! I'm sure a lot of people were hurt by her insensitive comments, that are just letting it pass now...She lived a good life, all the coverage about her needs to stop!
Honored Contributor

On 9/24/2014 blossompie said: I'm not sure if she really said this or its just her strange media hungry husband just looking to get his name in the media. Regardless it's in bad taste

...and yet....you felt the need to post it on this board.

Regular Contributor

Meaningless drivel from a sad old lady and her ""prince""...but that TX gov should not be using Joan's death to further his agenda.