Respected Contributor

I can only buy one bee pin: need advice

I have Joan Rivers jewelry but since I rarely wear pins I never bought a bee pin.

I love Joan's enameling and put the imperial Russian one on waitlist. I find the colors dull though.

When the "birthday gems" popped up I ordered one but the next day it was on waitlist. It's pretty, but their is no enameling.

I am aware I might not get any but I need some advice: could someone suggest a beautifully enameled bee that is on waitlist. I don't care for the Limited Edition gardenia bee.

Honored Contributor

Re: I can only buy one bee pin: need advice

The Sunflower and Wildflower bees are nice

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Funny, those are the two I zeroed in on. They look like they have a lot of enameling.

The Imperial one is the one I meant.

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered everyone on waitlist, and the wildflowers in is process. I ordered the green one that just appeared and like everyone who did got the deep pink, and the ones that ordered pink or listed as red, got green. Someone in the warehouse can't read or doesn't care. There is a couple of threads on this subject. I will take whatever ones they send on waitlist when they have them.

Honored Contributor

On 9/23/2014 lavendar said:

Funny, those are the two I zeroed in on. They look like they have a lot of enameling.

The Imperial one is the one I meant.

I like the Imperial--has a look of high end designer Versace or Chanel. The imperial bee is a little larger than the sunflower. I'm on waitlist for the Patriotic Bee and the new Estate bee in green...was sent red in error.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri