Honored Contributor

Joan Rivers Classic Leather Hinged Bangle Watch - J294868

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: New Joan Rivers Items!!!

I LOVE the new sweater with the button collar, the knit pants-woo hoo!!!, and the pullover sweater with scarf. Great for us and for gift giving!!! Still waiting for the chanel inspired quilted leather jacket...

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

QVC---we need a Joan Rivers show!!! So many great new items!!!

Honored Contributor

Nice design details for this capelet--the collar and buttons!

Super Contributor

An easier way to find all the new items is to simply put "Joan Rivers" in the search engine at the upper right, hit enter, and then look at the left and scroll to "new items" (click that box) and it will list all the new items in all the different departments, from "beauty" to "for the home" and everything else:

Here's a list, for today, categorized by highest cost to lowest:

http://www.qvc.com/CatalogSearch?sortBy=p.041_est_effective_price%7c1&langId=-1&storeId=10251&catal...

Honored Contributor

The website link is great, but we also like to view the photos of the new items to discuss likes, sizing, color options, etc. Two of my picks--the sweater and the knit pants. Waiting for the new quilted jacket.

Super Contributor

Wow! There are a number of new items. When is there going to be a show, seems like they are going to need one. I like the selection!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Super Contributor

On 9/24/2014 Chi-town girl said: The website link is great, but we also like to view the photos of the new items to discuss likes, sizing, color options, etc. Two of my picks--the sweater and the knit pants. Waiting for the new quilted jacket.

Don't you think that perhaps, it would be easier for discussion to copy and paste the item discussed instead of scrolling down an entire list of pictures which are viewable with a link to "find" whatever item one wants to grab (with a copy and paste) to discuss?

If you want you could copy and paste each and every new item, but the scroll down would be time consuming, imo, since there are so many.

I was trying to be helpful, not trying to cause anyone offense.

Super Contributor

Joan Rivers Jeweled Statement Necklace on 18 Curb ChainJ317405

The above necklace, symbolically is very intense. The hexagon in black, the seven-pointed star, the placement of stones. I'm not buying it, just observing. I find it interesting…even the color choices. I wish I knew the "story" behind this piece.

Here's the list off all things "new"!!!

New arrivals link, highest cost to lowest:

http://www.qvc.com/CatalogSearch?sortBy=p.041_est_effective_price%7c1&langId=-1&storeId=10251&catal...

Super Contributor

On 9/24/2014 Rottie_mama said:

Wow! There are a number of new items. When is there going to be a show, seems like they are going to need one. I like the selection!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

I, too, hope for a show. It must be difficult, still, for them to figure out how to do this…and perhaps there are contractual issues (there always are, sadly). Maybe they're trying to work out the fine print?