Contributor

It was on last night at 8:00 P.M. to 9:30. Laugh out loud funny. Maybe they will air it again. At the end of the show, Melissa said they will be back in January. I can't imagine it without Joan but we'll find out. Still can't believe she's gone.

Super Contributor
Yeah I heard her say that. Maybe they will change the format a bit and include a Joan type of segment like a ""What Joan Think"" or something idk. It will be difficult without her humor but I guess we""ll see
Super Contributor
On 9/20/2014 blossompie said: Yeah I heard Mellssa say that. Maybe they will change the format a bit and include a Joan type of segment like a "What Joan Think" or something idk. It will be difficult without her humor but I guess we"ll see
It would be nice if Melissa joined the cast rather than just be the producer. I remember Melissa,Joan and that one guy who also had a jewelry line on QVC always did a fashion review after their red carpet shows and Melissa was good at it
Esteemed Contributor

The show was fantastic. I laughed and cried. Will miss Joan so much. I've lost an Aunt, Uncle and now Joan this year. I included Joan in this because I would tune into the Q after a hard week and she's always lift me up.

Can't wait for FP to return and hope that Melissa can be a part of it.

Esteemed Contributor

I had to miss it and I do hope it is repeated.

I just had to watch the Roosevelt series on PBS.I wish that would just go on and on with history.I am enjoying it so much.

Honored Contributor
I'm glad some find FP funny because I think it's disgusting. I watched about 3 minutes and that was more than enough. I think it speaks volumes about the state of our country that so many people think that sort of thing is funny.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

Totally agree with Kachina. Bad language and making fun of other people is not my idea of good entertainment. Others must like it --to each his own.

Super Contributor

I sat down and watched it as well. I guess I am used to the more ""tame"" Joan on Qvc. I felt uncomfortable with some of the humor. I like Joan I and I will miss her on QVC and that is how I would prefer to remember her.

Honored Contributor

I've seen Joan Rivers comedy concerts twice in person. Believe me, what you saw last night was pretty tame! Wink

She's the female version of George Carlin. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

Frankly I think they had to make FP raunchier and raunchier to keep the ratings up. Joan tells a very off color joke -- pan to the other 3 for their reactions. I thought some of it was funny, other stuff just downright mean and inappropriate. But she made fun of everyone and everything. I much preferred her non scripted, off the cuff remarks during interviews and on QVC. Anyone can read jokes off a teleprompter. Her real talent showed through in spontaneous moments.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead