Regular Contributor
As I watched Fall accessories day yesterday it made me sad not to see or hear Joan's comments or opinions . I can still hear her voice making light of anything. She made us feel younger and gave us the go ahead to try something new. Rest in peace funny lady, Tell Robin hello.
Super Contributor

Sweet & well said.We miss her so much

Contributor

You put it so well. Exactly what I was thinking! I really miss her. I admired her energy for one thing, along with her excellent taste in jewelry and clothes, and her personality. I bet she would have had some beautiful things to show us this fall. Although I miss her here I'm happy for her in heaven.

Super Contributor

I've been missing her alot too. This weekend, I've been watching episodes of Joan and Melissa Joan Knows Best, on you-tube. Our cable company never carried the WE channel so I couldn't watch in when it aired. Very funny show.

Honored Contributor
On 9/14/2014 summergal1 said: As I watched Fall accessories day yesterday it made me sad not to see or hear Joan's comments or opinions . I can still hear her voice making light of anything. She made us feel younger and gave us the go ahead to try something new. Rest in peace funny lady, Tell Robin hello.

Who is Robin? {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Esteemed Contributor
On 9/14/2014 Tinkrbl44 said:
On 9/14/2014 summergal1 said: As I watched Fall accessories day yesterday it made me sad not to see or hear Joan's comments or opinions . I can still hear her voice making light of anything. She made us feel younger and gave us the go ahead to try something new. Rest in peace funny lady, Tell Robin hello.

Who is Robin? {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Robin Williams

I join you all in missing Joan. She is one of the first adult comediennes I remember laughing at. When she debuted on Johnny Carson, I was at that age, crossing over from childhood to adult comedy.

I was very sad this past Friday...no Fashion Police{#emotions_dlg.crying}

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Honored Contributor

Miss her too. She was a delight to watch--so energetic and such good fashion ideas. Rest in Peace, Joan.

Honored Contributor

She was a cutie! 'Cute as a button' type of cute. Yet, very intelligent, very alert, lots of common sense, too. Missing Joan every single day.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

One of a kind, that's for sure. She was one for the ages. Anyone who makes you laugh is a treasure.

Like so many of you, if I saw that Joan was on as I visited the QVC channel, I always stopped to have a good time. My memories are of thinking to myself, "Did she really say that? How could she say that?" And then I'd laugh.

If one of my sons was in the house, I'd invite him to pause and listen, get a good laugh. She was a treat!

Esteemed Contributor
I also miss Joan. She was one of a kind. Her work ethic was just outstanding!!! Rest in peace.