New Contributor
She was the best. May you rest in peace, Joanie.
Respected Contributor

I do, too. There are so many tv "clips" of her recently, & it reminds me just how vibrant Joan was. She had an incredible amount of energy & drive for ANY age, but especially for someone 81 years old.

I got the current People Magazine, & Joan is on the cover. There are some great photos of her inside.

Honored Contributor

I still find it so hard to believe she is gone. I first saw her on the stage back in 1973, and then again at the Q in 2000, when she had her final show with Kathy, was in the audience.

Respected Contributor
On 9/13/2014 Shelbelle said:

I still find it so hard to believe she is gone. I first saw her on the stage back in 1973, and then again at the Q in 2000, when she had her final show with Kathy, was in the audience.

Aw, what great memories for you! She was one remarkable woman.

Regular Contributor

I always tuned in to her shows. I loved seeing her. I feel like I lost a family member. She was a wonderful lady.

Respected Contributor
On 9/13/2014 Luv Chanel and Ripka said:

I always tuned in to her shows. I loved seeing her. I feel like I lost a family member. She was a wonderful lady.

Me, too. I lost my mom 1 year ago- she was a vibrant 82 years old. I think that's why Joan's death hit me so hard. We used to watch her on QVC together, & laugh (+ buy several things!) My moms hair got very thin during her last year, so I ordered Joan's Great Hair Day...worked really well!

Contributor
I find that during the day, she pops in my head, I will miss Joan. I had watched Joan from her first visit on qvc, I had seen her comedy act, and I laughed till I cried. Good tears! I looked Forward to fashion police, and Joan and Melissa, I could so relate to,her, and her relationship with Melissa I only have one child a daughter, so I knew the bond they shared. Funny today I had read on the forum, that some new things became available, it was so sad to me. I actually started watching some old video of her presentations. There will be a void for all of us that loved her, and watched her, and most of all enjoyed her.RIP Dear Joan Smiley Sad
Trusted Contributor
On 9/13/2014 goldenretriever said:
On 9/13/2014 Luv Chanel and Ripka said:

Me, too. I lost my mom 1 year ago- she was a vibrant 82 years old. I think that's why Joan's death hit me so hard. We used to watch her on QVC together, & laugh (+ buy several things!) My moms hair got very thin during her last year, so I ordered Joan's Great Hair Day...worked really well!

goldenretriever,

I lost my Mom recently too. She was fine one day and then threw 5 bloodclots to her legs due to undiagnosed stomach cancer. I too was hit hard by Joan's death. My Mom would watch her too and I bought my Mom a few bee pins over the years. The suddenness of her passing I think is what hit me. She had such a spark that her not being here anymore feels like a light has gone out. I so missed watching Fashion Police last night. I watched the E! network's "True Hollywood Story" and cried when I saw Joan talking about her life.

I also use the Great Hair Day. I find it works on my gray hairs that are coming in. I put some of the powder on a cotton ball and rub it into my gray hairs and it covers them perfectly. Joan was an amazing businesswoman. I hope QVC and her company will keep her lines on QVC.

Regular Contributor
I think Andy Cohen from bravo ,who was friends with Joan aimed it up best only with Joan would you say at 81 her passing was sudden and unexpected. I went into my jewerly box and just looked at my Joan collection. She had a auto delivery charm necklace and at the end of the collection you received a note with Jonas signature And a hand painted box to hold your collection. Plus I have her pins in there . I'm glad I have her egg necklaces and bracelets. For me the best is on a decorative nite table pedestal mirror I have stalled over her anniversary charm necklace with other companies long chains. May she rest in peace and thoughts and prayers to Melissa ,Cooper and her friends.
Respected Contributor

Joan & Andy were GREAT together. Geez, one summer episode Andy had her on with Tracy Morgan. {#emotions_dlg.crying}