Super Contributor
Some of you may have listened but I just came across on youtube Howard Stern show the day after Joan's service and Howard explains about his eulogy and what went on and QVc was mentioned briefly
Trusted Contributor

Re: Howard Stern Joan Tribute

Do you have any other interests other than Joan Rivers? You have almost 20 PAGES of posts related to JR.

Do you live in NYC and stalk her apartment too?

Super Contributor

On 9/13/2014 flickerbulb said:

Do you have any other interests other than Joan Rivers? You have almost 20 PAGES of posts related to JR.

{#emotions_dlg.w00t}

{#emotions_dlg.scared}

Yep I have plenty of other interests but right Joan is the main one. Not that it's any of your business. So let me see, your trolling Joan rivers boards telling me I'm a stalker lol well your stalking me. In the spirit of Joan I say to you "pick a finger"
Honored Contributor

Super Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.w00t}

{#emotions_dlg.scared}

I was wondering the same Flicker! Goodness, its sad that Joan Rivers has passed, however, can we please move on?

Esteemed Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

GOOD GRIEF!

Valued Contributor

Thanks for posting. I wanted to hear it.
Esteemed Contributor

On 9/13/2014 champagnepoodle said:

{#emotions_dlg.w00t}

{#emotions_dlg.scared}

I was wondering the same Flicker! Goodness, its sad that Joan Rivers has passed, however, can we please move on?

I agree these people who keep starting these threads need attention badly or have very little in there lives. In other words ENOUGH ALREADY!{#emotions_dlg.sneaky}

Respected Contributor

I appreciate the info on what's happening in the aftermath of this tragedy. The news about the doctor leaving the clinic yesterday is a legitimate topic of discussion, but the threads were removed by the moderator. Many news outlets, including the New York Times in great detail, covered this story. No one has to read any particular post. Please allow those of us who want news on this topic to discuss without interference.