Trusted Contributor

JOAN RIVERS SNOWFLAKE BEE ORNAMENT H201074

I was surprised that this beautiful bee ornament is still available and it's on clearance for $24.68. It was the bee Joan did for Christmas 2013. In the video David said it was a collectible and is shipped in the red box. So it's coming to my home and I will proudly display it at Christmas time. One of the many wonderful remembrances of Joan. I'll tell you it's been really difficult watching videos with her especially the clothing ones, seeing how vibrant and funny she was. I still can't believe she's gone. Smiley Sad
Esteemed Contributor

Re: JOAN RIVERS SNOWFLAKE BEE ORNAMENT H201074

Thanks for that heads up - I ordered one too, and will hang it year-round as a tribute to things Joan Rivers represents (absolute hilarity, for one). Perseverance, as well.

Cogito ergo sum
Super Contributor

I bought this last year. I'm glad I have it.

Super Contributor

When it arrives can you let us know how the quality is. I would like to get one as well in her memory but only if it's decent quality
Esteemed Contributor

Just received Joan's snowflake bee ornament. I think it is lovely, and of good quality. It looks equally good hanging or resting on it's legs, on a table. It's packaged very nicely and included is an extra gold cord for hanging. I'm glad I purchased it!

Cogito ergo sum