Trusted Contributor

E! Entertainment TV Having Joan & Melissa Special Friday - in Place of Fashion Police

Looks like E! has put together a special in the time that Fashion Police would have aired on Friday night. It's about both Joan & Melissa.

Super Contributor

Re: E! Entertainment TV Having Joan & Melissa Special Friday - in Place of Fashion Police

Thanks for letting us know. I'm setting my DVR
Esteemed Contributor

Re: E! Entertainment TV Having Joan & Melissa Special Friday - in Place of Fashion Police

I agree; Kathy griffin would be great. (Please ignore my post! I think I made it in the wrong thread! My apology!)
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the info. I must watch.
Trusted Contributor

They did one last week called Joan & Melissa, after the Remembering Joan one - hope it's not the same one.

I just checked the TV Guide Channel - it is the same one, True Hollywood Story from 2012. It's on at 6 pm PT here. If you haven't seen it, it's new to you though!

Trusted Contributor

They are probably scrambling to fill the time slot. I wish they would air that older movie that Joan & Melissa did about their life. That I haven't seen in so many years.

Super Contributor

It's on Ebay for 14.95
Super Contributor

I can't find it on my program listing but I'm still going to DVR at 9
Occasional Contributor

Here in Atlanta, the 9PM slot last Friday night was the Keeping up with the Kartrashians.

Frequent Contributor

Cool! What time?