Not applicable

Music that plays while Joan is on the air.

My Mom loves to watch Joan on the air. Whenever she is on they always play ragtime music

in the background. Does anyone know the name of the Artist or the CD that is playing. Mom would love it for her birthday.

Super Contributor

Re: Music that plays while Joan is on the air.

I can't help you with this per se; sorry.

But I can give you a tip to always call QVC's customer service department WHILE THE SHOW IS ON, and ask them anything about it. That would also include things like what a host or model is wearing.

Welcome to the Q boards, and I hope you can find that particular music info.. 8)

Honored Contributor

Re: Music that plays while Joan is on the air.

I love the theme music of the Dooney & Bourke (a soft 'catchy' jazzy tune I love), Valerie Parr Hill (VPH is probably the one playing the piano) and a couple of other shows. VPH did tell me on FB that her theme music is just for the show/owned by her/her company and can't be bought on a CD. In the past I have called CS during other particular shows and I'm guessing the same holds true for those too.

I also like Lisa Robertson's theme music/singer during that very short clip she is wearing thet orange dress and sits in a chair at the end...

It's like I want to at least hear the rest of the tune...LOL