Contributor
Hey Everyone Joan brought her comedy show to Sarasota Florida Saturday night. I had a Great seat- I went solo cause my husband wouldn't go- What a show! I laughed the whole time. At the end of the show, she picked up 5 daisy plants that were on stage and she handed me one. After the show I was asked to go to the stage entrance door by a really nice lady, I said Sure. We waited about an hour while she had pictures taken with workers etc. There was a small group of about 10 of us waiting for her . When she did come out she had a huge tray if brownies and key lime tarts brought out to us because we had to wait.What a thoughtful idea!! She had pictures taken and signed autographs for everyone. She wouldn't leave until every last pic was taken and autographed signed. I would post my pic here but don't know how to do it. What a Nice Lady!!! Love her! Cindy
Contributor
That's great! I love her too! What a hoot to have met her! Glad you had such a great time. She was in Connecticut a couple years ago and I should have gone....the tickets were kind of expensive but now I wish I would have gone.
Respected Contributor

How nice!!! I would have loved to have met her! Big fan of hers and have been what seems most of my life. Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

A few years ago, I went to a taping of a pilot show for Bravo network. It was a panel (Joan and several gay men) discussing hot topics - it was hysterical! Too bad it never became a show.

Joan was terrific at the taping. Before the show she did standup for us and answered questions - so much fun! Also, a bunch of us in the audience held up our qvc joan purchases (I was wearing one of her watches) She was sooo nice!

Contributor
Thanks Everyone for the responses. I will never forget meeting her, would Love to let her daughter know what a wonderful person her mother is.
Honored Contributor
On 3/17/2014 aydinsgma said: Thanks Everyone for the responses. I will never forget meeting her, would Love to let her daughter know what a wonderful person her mother is.

Send Melissa a note and let her know!

Super Contributor

good.. i love her to.

Occasional Contributor

I was at a resort spa shortly after she had been there, and everyone raved about how nice she was to everyone, and a great tipper too!

I would love to meet her sometime...

Honored Contributor

Joan is a trip. I saw her live show many years ago and she was wonderful. I can't believe she still pushes herself as hard as she does at this stage of her life. What a remarkable spirit she must have.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I have seen her twice locally here in suburban NYC she did the same thing giving away the ""prop"" plants

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.