Respected Contributor

Has anyone ordered "Simply Stacks"?

Did a search and only came up with several-year-old forum messages about these stacking rings, and wondered if anyone has a more recent experience. Evidently, they're never shown on TV and are a QVC "secret".

I ran into them by accident while looking for a pinky ring and broke down and ordered a multi-gem to see if I like it...and if I do, then all heck will break loose as they have 538 items on the site! {#emotions_dlg.scared} {#emotions_dlg.laugh} Thanks in advance!

Denise
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Has anyone ordered ""Simply Stacks""?

I've always looked at these too and should just take the plunge. It would be nice to come up with some cool combos...but you're right, it could get addictive!
Frequent Contributor

I have two of their rings. They work stacked with a lot of other rings I own

Honored Contributor

I have only one, a band of tiny entwined hearts. Then I got on the big ring bandwagon.

Valued Contributor

I have a few of them and I love them. They look great with others rings (stacking). There are so many choices, you are bound to find something that you love. Adds a great touch to your other rings!

Respected Contributor

Thanks to all for your replies. I'm looking forward to my order.

Depglass, I like "big" rings, too, but have some right hand big middle finger rings and am looking for more delicate pinky rings to go with them.

I may be in trouble...{#emotions_dlg.scared} {#emotions_dlg.lol}

Denise
Trusted Contributor

I have one on my wish list that looks like a Michael Dawkins to me. Will probably get a few of these at some point. I think they would make great gifts if you know someone who likes small jewelry pieces.

Regular Contributor

I know - it's so weird that QVC rarely show Simply Stacks rings elsewhere unless you search for them. I bought a created emerald eternity ring and 2 satin gold-plated rings. I like them however my biggest problem with Simply Stacks is they don't come in size 4. If they did I'd probably be broke by now

Trusted Contributor

On 4/2/2015 vaccinia said:

I have one on my wish list that looks like a Michael Dawkins to me. Will probably get a few of these at some point. I think they would make great gifts if you know someone who likes small jewelry pieces.

That does look like a Dawkins!

ETA that there is a lovely selection. Why aren't there any videos!?!?!

Respected Contributor

On 4/3/2015 Gloria said:
On 4/2/2015 vaccinia said:

Simply Stacks Sterling White Cultured Freshwater Pearl Ring

That does look like a Dawkins!

ETA that there is a lovely selection. Why aren't there any videos!?!?!

I agree, I don't understand why QVC can't spare an hour every so often to showcase these. Because they're inexpensive? I would think volume would make up for it, I mean, how many people are buying that ridiculously expensive TSV today? Besides we're always begging for new programs.

I know if my order pleases me, I'll be back for more.

Denise