Valued Contributor

REVIEWS Please post Judith Ripka April 2015 REVIEWS here... :)

Am starting this on March 31 because I feel a little superstitious about posting it on April Fool's day...OK, so please just bear with me! {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

The premise of this thread is very simple: REVIEW after REVIEW after REVIEW. And importantly, everything Judith Ripka counts, not only JRQ designs. It has become a bit more tricky since the sell out but still so much out there. Primarily we have her main NY boutique and the Long Island outlet (is that still operational--please let me know), as well as elite department stores and their websites, independent jewelers and their sites. Plus Bluefly, RuLaLa, Ideel, Last Call, Gilt. A quick search of Judith Ripka on Shopstyle dot com will give some ideas.

As for the Q we have new designs, older pieces, clearance, TSV, Insider, OTOs, Last Clicks, "As Is," Event pricing pieces, Limited Quantity. Incredibly popular is Over There (major auction site) and Ripkanista-to-Ripkanista trading.

If you are reviewing a JRQ design, please include the Q J-number. With more than 1,400 J-numbers in inventory, it is very difficult to recall each piece via description only. Photos are welcome!

Finally, if you already have a thread discussing a single JRQ treasure, please copy your single review post here. Now let's get reviewing! Thanks~Peach

PS~If you find something awesome which pairs well with JR, please review that, too. Sometimes it is fun to mix it up.

Contributor

Re: REVIEWS Please post Judith Ripka April 2015 REVIEWS here... :)

Hi LuckyPeach, I purchased j293935 live/laugh/love cuffs and could not be happier. They were a great deal at $99.00 and they stack or stand alone. Love Judith's jewelry, but it's even nicer when you think you got a great deal. Hope everyone else is as happy with their purchases.
Super Contributor

Hi LuckyPeach, For my upcoming 60th birthday this month my husband said to go ahead and order J52270 Apatite & Diamonique cuff. Wow, what a beauty. It's a keeper and so is my husband. The stones are very clean and sparkly and the color to my eye is almost like swiss blue topaz mixed with peridot - the aqua color is more to the greenish side than the blue - maybe a little minty. Previously I had purchased J294771 Simulated Apatite Halo ring and the colors are extremely close. The cuff itself is a little lighter weight than some but it does have a lot of piercing - it has 6 diamond shape cut outs on the back and the back plate is also more pierced than most that just have the fleur de lis cut out. Size wise I think this is one of Judith's slightly larger smalls. I gave it a gentle squeeze to fit me better.

Trusted Contributor

On 4/1/2015 kiwi55 said:

Hi LuckyPeach, For my upcoming 60th birthday this month my husband said to go ahead and order J52270 Apatite & Diamonique cuff. Wow, what a beauty. It's a keeper and so is my husband. The stones are very clean and sparkly and the color to my eye is almost like swiss blue topaz mixed with peridot - the aqua color is more to the greenish side than the blue - maybe a little minty. Previously I had purchased J294771 Simulated Apatite Halo ring and the colors are extremely close. The cuff itself is a little lighter weight than some but it does have a lot of piercing - it has 6 diamond shape cut outs on the back and the back plate is also more pierced than most that just have the fleur de lis cut out. Size wise I think this is one of Judith's slightly larger smalls. I gave it a gentle squeeze to fit me better.

Happy Birthday kiwi. Enjoy wearing your new cuff.

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~
Super Contributor

Thank you for the birthday greetings newjerseygirl. Appreciate the kind thoughts.

Valued Contributor

I just received my blue Safire braclet, the small was way to small ,surprise me as I always take small sent it back and got the average. This TSV braclet is so breathtaking beautiful, I had to break my rule not to buy, Ms Ripka did it again!