Respected Contributor

Nancy has improved alot since her beginning, however.....the last 2-3 times I have seen her, she seems totally off. She keeps stammering thru her presentations, getting things very confused. Just wondering if anyone else noticed this??

Honored Contributor
I didn't watch last night, but have seen her recently. She always seems confused. Late night is a good time slot for her.
Honored Contributor

Nancy, with all her stumbling, is a million times more enjoyable to watch that a couple of the newer hosts ( who shall remain nameless.)

Respected Contributor
I like Nancy. She tends to get ahead of herself sometimes, but, she is good at describing items and she always is in a good mood.
-Texas Hill Country-
Respected Contributor

Leah is notorious for stammering and stumbling over herself when speaking. Somehow she muddles through it.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Honored Contributor

Love Nancy! She is the most improved host.

Respected Contributor
On 3/31/2015 missy1 said:

Love Nancy! She is the most improved host.

I agree, she has really made a huge improvement!!! When she 1st came, I complained SO much. She is enjoyabe to watch when she is having a good day. Not sure what happened the last few days, but she has been confused & not herself.

I agree about Leah. I can barely watch er at times. She never can finish anything.

Esteemed Contributor
I disagree with Leah being confused; she is the best prepared host and professional, always...IMHO
Respected Contributor

I enjoy Nancy, always have. I agree with others that she gets ahead of herself at times. She always has a smile on her face and can laugh at herself or if she makes a mistake. She's a good egg!

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Super Contributor

Nancy is one of the best hosts they have . . love her. Why the obsession, TX?

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles