Valued Contributor

American West new silver bead necklace.....

This looks like something I could use. Did not care for the large bead/small bead necklace....too compact.

The other one with the stations left too much chain in between for me....just wasn't right....but this new one could be my ticket!

What do you all think of it? For me....it's just right. Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

Re: American West new silver bead necklace.....

Motherinlaw...must admit I love them all!...particularly interested in these new ones because of the varied size of the beads. I heard once that circles love straight lines...or in this case, a mixture of sizes loves texture! Carolyn is always talking about putting her enhancers on a strand of pearls...well, I don't have any. Crazy right?! I think this NP necklace is HOT, right on trend wise...definitely classic, and could be my "pearls". My struggle is what length? Two 17" or one of each. lol How about you? 17" or 21"

Valued Contributor

Ahhhhhhh....the question of the day! Upon more investigation of each necklace, I see that the longer 21" have the Native pearl closer to the clasp where the 17" has more of the striped version closer to the clasp.

Do you think enhancers can be worn with this necklace or is it a stand alone piece? I am afraid the center bead at the bottom may not allow an enhancer.

ITA....with you. This one is definitely more on trend. I may go the longer version just to get more of the Native pearl design. It is a hard choice! Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

On 3/29/2015 motherinlaw said:

Ahhhhhhh....the question of the day! Upon more investigation of each necklace, I see that the longer 21" have the Native pearl closer to the clasp where the 17" has more of the striped version closer to the clasp.

Do you think enhancers can be worn with this necklace or is it a stand alone piece? I am afraid the center bead at the bottom may not allow an enhancer.

ITA....with you. This one is definitely more on trend. I may go the longer version just to get more of the Native pearl design. It is a hard choice! Smiley Happy

That was my first thought when I saw the necklace. I didn't get up at 3am to watch the show, are they kidding!... but, there's a video for J295110 that shows the host and Carolyn wearing the new necklace with enhancers attached.

Super Contributor

I think those new NPs are beautiful, but these 10mm (not the huge 14mm) are less $ and just the right size IMO:

QVC Price:

$164.00

Available For 5 Easy Paymen
"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles
Valued Contributor

Thanks, kath, for the video link....it helped to see the necklace so well. I noticed that each of the girls had their enhancer on either side of the center bead. That's not a problem...just an observation on my part.

I am also now thinking that this necklace would put some new life into my RLM things because of the striped bead which gives a smooth silver look.

Choosing a length is difficult....could use both but with an enhancer option, might swing the 17". Who knows! Smiley Wink

Super Contributor

You're very welcome!

Speaking of RLM, I didn't discover his line was on QVC until after he started using brass in his designs. So, I never ordered anything. I was very lucky to find these in the as-is section a few years ago, and I love them!

RLM Studio Sterling & Blue Agate Pendant w/Chain

Valued Contributor

Decided I am going to order this necklace in the 17"" length and wear it as a stand alone piece. I know I wouldn't like the enhancer hanging on either side of that large center bead.

Want to get it home and see how it does work with my RLM pieces....should be wonderful! Smiley Happy

Wish me luck!

Respected Contributor

I'd enjoy this show if they weren't banging the ""genuine"" sleeping beauty and how rare it is drum so much. I just changed the channel to give myself a break.

Honored Contributor

A bit off-topic, sort of….but does anyone know why Jill doesn't do the shows with Carolyn any more? They were such good friends (I believe in one or the other's wedding). But now, it's always Antonella. Anyone know? I loved the shows with Jill and Carolyn.