Trusted Contributor

I just ordered two rings that I can stack together, one in gold and th either in rose gold. Both have the bubble diamonds and then the center circle with the colored diamonds. For the price, I don't expect huge diamonds, but love the look and they will be fun to wear.

Honored Contributor

I just turned to it. Even if I don't buy anything I always enjoy their jewelry shows. I will probably find something:-)

Regular Contributor

I ordered 3 of the TSV in the bar necklace white diamonds. I put a few more items in my cart, so much, so little money.

Super Contributor
Their jewelry shows are fun to watch! I watched some last night. I think I am going for that diamond bar necklace, just trying to decide between white and blue but I'm leaning toward the white,
Regular Contributor

I ordered the white. Two I plan to gift. I hope they look good and sparkle, or back they go.

Honored Contributor

I broke down and bought a BHG cross I've been eyeing for a year or more. It is on sale, lower than I've seen it even during his shows. And I love rose gold!

Valued Contributor

I like the heart beat necklace, I might order that item. The price is good.

Super Contributor
On 3/29/2015 CalmInTheHeart said:

I broke down and bought a BHG cross I've been eyeing for a year or more. It is on sale, lower than I've seen it even during his shows. And I love rose gold!

Is that the cross with the satin texture and the little swirl cutouts? It's gorgeous! Evine' s high end diamond vendors (Sonia Bitton and Beverly Hills Elegance) have really unique and beautiful things!

Respected Contributor
Enjoy ladies! I am just watching,not playing, this time. I have 2 upcoming trips so I am watching my budget now.
Honored Contributor

When I first tuned in, my thought was "that thing looks like an EKG." I wasn't far off. Glad to see Chuck's son following in his footsteps., although I doubt if he can ever top his Dad in the entertainment department.