Occasional Contributor

Gold, chivron style with pins in them upper half of ring, bottom half solid band. Made in Texas I believe.

HELP, I have a gold ring, top half is chevron style with pins in them, bottom half solid band, I believe it was made in Texas. Can't remember the name of the style of ring.

Please help if you can.

Respected Contributor

Re: Gold, chivron style with pins in them upper half of ring, bottom half solid band. Made in Texas I believe.

Don't know what you mean by style, but the ring probably was by Imperial Gold. Did you buy it a very long time ago when IG was on QVC?

Honored Contributor

Re: Gold, chivron style with pins in them upper half of ring, bottom half solid band. Made in Texas I believe.

Imperial Gold is what came to my mind, too. I had this ring but sold it on Ebay years ago. That's where you can look if you are searching for another one. They are out of business. I believe that construction technique was called riccio. Pronounced reechio. Rhymes with screech.

Respected Contributor

Richio.... Hand made with bars of gold and pins.