Super Contributor

Watching Honora....tempted....can anyone recommend?

Tempted by the pearls and good price....I don't wear a lot of jewelry, but the Honora shows are fun and I do love pearls.

Thoughts?

Honored Contributor

Re: Watching Honora....tempted....can anyone recommend?

I bought one string for my daughters 13th birthday which were nice but everything I've tried to buy for myself I've returned.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Super Contributor

On 3/25/2015 jaxs mom said:

I bought one string for my daughters 13th birthday which were nice but everything I've tried to buy for myself I've returned.

Was it the quality?

Honored Contributor

Just my opinion but I think it looks a lot better on air than in person most of the time.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Contributor

I have the 60 inch necklace in white. You would never know that it only cost 50.00. I think it's beautiful and very versatile. I ordered another set of white (to layer) and also the pink today. I like to knot these and wear it it long, but you can double or triple it. I have several Honora necklaces that I have purchased in the last 10 years.
Super Contributor

Thank you both for your feedback!

Valued Contributor

I have "good" white pearls that were my mom's, strung on silk, and when I wear them, it feels "Dressed. Up." When I wear my Honora colored pearls, they're fun. I have several necklaces, different sizes, with gemstones or different colors, solid. I love them all and wear them all mixed up.

Respected Contributor

I do all my Honora pearl buying now on ebay. I look for the older pieces they did in silver and gold and get them for about the same price as the bronzo stuff they are pushing now on Q.

Honored Contributor

The cherry Honora pearls always tempt me... however, I do not care for ringed pearls. Have owned bright colored honora pearls in the past and enjoyed wearing them, but do you believe this... I never got a comment or a compliment! I do like the way pearls feel... cool and smooth to the touch. I still have a 60" strand of white knotted keishi and I adore these!

For the jewelry days, I invested in some Bronzo Italia... they were doing great prices and I have one piece, a watch, that I am not allergic to. My skin reacts to everything else, it seems, so if the chains I order work, I will be able to wear jewelry with a tee in the summer. Here's hoping!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Super Contributor

Ty everyone, for your responses and experiences. So appreciated!!