Super Contributor

So frustrated with shipping!

I know this is not a life or death emergency but I purchased a ring on 3/18 and it's been sitting in Secaucus Nj since fri....ugh. I know it hasn't been that long but knowing it's only 15-20 minutes away is annoying since it hasn't moved at all! I just want my ring lol
Respected Contributor

Re: So frustrated with shipping!

I don't order much from QVC, but I do from Kohl's, Macy's, etc. I have the same experiences with them.

It's aggravating to me also.

Respected Contributor

Just keep laughing Debbie!
Super Contributor

I hear ya, Debbie! I live in NJ too, and lately - that's where the tracking says it's shipping from . . why then does it take 4-6 days to get to me? And why does the tracking stop for 3 days straight . . is it in limbo? This is what $3 gets us.

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles
Respected Contributor

Stiff upper lip, juggy. My returns have been stuck in my local post office for 9 days now. At least I know they got there! Today makes it 10!
Respected Contributor

Update: day 11. Returns remain in my local post office......
Super Contributor

Update . . took 6 days to get my necklace from QVC . . from NJ to NJ . . wow.

Justice, if I were you, I'd go to that post office and ask what's up. They may have sent them out and not scanned them (or the next destination did not), so I'd also call QVC to see if they received them (or wherever they're going).

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles
Super Contributor

I ordered a Diamonique necklace and the only shipping option available in the drop down menu was UPS. It took forever to limp across the country from NY to California, by ground service. I'd much rather have had post office delivery, which is usually three days tops.

Respected Contributor

Juggy, CS told me, no sweat. Wait 12 work days, then call them. Has happened before. Maybe the Sherpas will come......
Honored Contributor

The USPS does not track daily. When your ring is delivered you probably will suddenly see the tracking. It's on the road coming to you, not sitting in NJ. Have faith.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment