Valued Contributor

Ordered two pieces on ez pay today from Carolyn.....

Nice selection from Carolyn's pieces today on ez pay. Decided to order the red coral Naja....J320456....and the clearance turq enhancer....J296998.

Have a 36" Judith Ripka turq necklace that will work nicely with the turq enhancer and I always wanted to try the Naja but the Sleeping Beauty version just didn't have the price tag I was looking for...this red coral may just be the ticket.

Anyone have any of these pieces and would like to share how they are working out for you? Let me know....would love to hear! Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

Re: Ordered two pieces on ez pay today from Carolyn.....

Congrats Motherinlaw to the coral naja. I have the smaller version and just love it. It sparkles and stands out. Her coral is TDF. Nice choice.

Valued Contributor

Awhhhhh....Thank you, Haca. How nice of you to take the time to tell me that. I am nervous about it but your kind words have made me feel better about getting out of my comfort zone.

Love the story of the Naja....hope this piece works out for me! Smiley Happy

The turq enhancer will be beautiful on my Ripka chain.....will be a wonderful match! Smiley Wink

Valued Contributor

Congrats on your new pieces! I've been tempted by that turq and jasper enhancer. And many of us have the coral naja and love it! Just prepare yourself, she's a biggun!! But absolutely beautiful... lots of weighty sterling, rich red stones, and a really cool design (I love the cluster of stones at the top). I tend to wear it long on AW sterling beads or thicker chains, but it works just as well on leather up high. Congrats again and enjoy!!
Super Contributor

Hi MIL . . good to see you! Congrats on that nice jasper/turq enhancer, and so happy you bought the super coral naja . . one of my absolute FAVES!! As Ali said, it's big and bold but it's a real stunner. Love it on the super native pearls, but it looks great on a cord or coral beads.

Goes great with my Cody coral beads!

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles
Valued Contributor

Ka-BLAMMM! That's how you do it woman. Great pix jug!! Those babies should convince MIL she made a good choice!! xo
Valued Contributor

Great pic, jugtown....thanks for taking the time to post it. WOW....she is a big one but the stones looks fantastic!

Both pieces I ordered will be here on Thursday....I am excited to see them! Always fun to try new things on existing pieces I have and make something new!

You guys are wonderful....thanks again for your well wishes and enthusiasm! Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Trying to think of a good long necklace to wear with this Naja. My Ripka ones, I believe, would be to lightweight for it.

I do have a Charles Krypell that has caught my eye....his pieces have a very nice heft to them. Thinking of calling my jeweler to see if she might have it in her inventory.

I don't want a solid bead necklace but one with stations....those work best for me.

Any suggestions anyone? Would love to hear your ideas. Smiley Happy

Very excited to receive this piece in a few days.....can't wait to see the color. I am not a red girl by any stretch but this enhancer I just have to see for myself.

The history of the Naja is so beautiful. Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Hi MIL - I love this piece worn long as well... looks great under blazers and jean jackets too if you're more comfortable playing it down a bit. I own this necklace in the 28" and 36".

CLICK

It sounds like this one may be exactly what you're looking for... I just wore it the other day with the coral super naja. The 36" is especially wonderful because you can wear it long and also doubled. I think one or more of the sizes may be on WL now, but it's worth the wait IMO.

HTH! {#emotions_dlg.blush}

Valued Contributor

Yes....I did see this one...thanks so much for the reminder. Will need to investigate further. Smiley Wink This Naja needs something special to present it in all its glory!