Super Contributor

CPJ Petite Enhancers - Calling CEL

Hi Cel - I posted on FB about how our enhancers didn't fit our new necklace and I got a call from Deb at the CP Gallery Texas Store and she said that J284059 (there are 3 different ones) fits our enhancers perfectly. She sent me a pix - they are $39.99 each so I am ordering 2 of them from her. I already had the Spiny Coral one - Just wanted to let you know. A shame we have to buy more but for me I really love the necklace because it's so much smaller - better suited to my life style so I am going to order them.

Valued Contributor

Re: CPJ Petite Enhancers - Calling CEL

Hello there CL! I don't own it, but I think that necklace is just lovely. I'm sure you're already well aware of this, but CP also offers the matching enhancers separately. They have the MOP and turq available, but I don't see the lapis (maybe call Alex). Which one of the accompanying enhancers do you have currently? Also, if you like the look, this enhancer may increase your options because it has two parts. Not only can you attach the MOP dangle to your new necklace (it must fit), but perhaps you could get the sterling portion on there too and then hang other enhancers from it? The hole isn't huge, but it's larger than the loop of the necklace. I own it, so let me know if you want me to measure anything. Or maybe Deb could try it on for you if she has it. Smile

J289971

ETA: I forgot to insert the link! It's been a while... lol

Super Contributor

wow Ali - thanks - no I didn't know about J289971 but Iwill look into it . Where are the faceted enhancers offered separately? I didn't see them. I have the mop - which I love- might be interested in the tq. if available and again, thanks for your help.

Valued Contributor

Here it be, my friend... Smiley Very Happy http://www.carolynpollack.com/p-32107-CP-Signature-Sterling-Silver-and-Turquoise-Doublet-Pendant-Enh... Sorry I'm on my phone now so I can't hyperlink. arghhh
Valued Contributor

But you can cut and paste the URL. HTH!
Super Contributor

On 3/23/2015 cooking lady said:

Hi Cel - I posted on FB about how our enhancers didn't fit our new necklace and I got a call from Deb at the CP Gallery Texas Store and she said that J284059 (there are 3 different ones) fits our enhancers perfectly. She sent me a pix - they are $39.99 each so I am ordering 2 of them from her. I already had the Spiny Coral one - Just wanted to let you know. A shame we have to buy more but for me I really love the necklace because it's so much smaller - better suited to my life style so I am going to order them.

I wish I would have known, I just sold the peridot and mixed metal versions as a set for $29.99. Let me know in the future what you're looking for woman, we could trade! {#emotions_dlg.unsure}

Super Contributor

Hello CL, now that I know that you like smaller more demure pieces, I will also look out for you. Since I so love that signature cuff with the turquoise, I ordered the necklace and with the small enhancer and the ring. I liked them, however, they are too small for me (personal choice) and while very lovely I returned them. Wish I had known as well.

Valued Contributor

Hey speaking of trades and the like (hi Kath!)... anyone have the charmed by charoite enhancer? I've had the matching ring for a while. I would want to buy it outright though. But I'd need a really nice charoite stone and a decent price... if anyone wants to sell hers or knows of someone else who might... please pass this along. TIA!!
Super Contributor

Kath - I didn't know I would be so in love with petite pieces either until recently - Ali - I have Charmed with Charoite - I will have to take a look at it - haven't looked at it in ages - maybe I will start listing that next. First I will let you know about the stone - if you like it - I will definitely sell it to you for a good price.

Valued Contributor

Sounds good my friend... thanks a mil! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1} Now that I'm back on my mac, here's the link to the turq enhancer, just in case you didn't see my previous post...

Click.