Super Contributor

Good afternoon and happy Sunday to us all.

It is a glorious 45F, sunny and little wind; not too shabby for the end of March. And it is miles away from the seven inches of the white stuff which pummeled the Philly region on Friday. Although I do love all my faux furs, I hope I've seen the last of them until November, 2015.

I am in love with he TSV LBT bangle, and have hardly taken it off my wrist since it arrived. Of course my second pair of the emerald & pink sapphie cuffs are perfect and I can't wait to wear all four together once I move to lighter weight clothing. I also purchased a second OTO M of P doublet ring, which is perfect; I wish I had paid this cost initially! I also received the bargain priced mabe pearl ring which is so fabulous. I returned the two heart tennis soft bracelets and the multi gem soft bracelet. The hearts, for me, had the gem color overshadowed by the white topaz and I wanted to see gem color. The multi bracelet didn't even come out of the package as I didn't want to be tempted to keep it; I have the Ambrosia bracelet which covers these gems, and more. I actually tried to cancel my order several hours after being placed, but the system would not allow it. I was miffed so I called CS and made the return at no cost to me. I was able to luck out on a couple of LTS - 36" DMQ multi shape necklace and the BT cabachon earrings. The necklace is wonderful and I expect the same from the earrings when they arrive. I also received the DMQ Estate necklace, the 20' Baroque pearl necklace and the YGC pearl doublet button earrings. I don't remember if they were LTS of just clearance, but they're keepers.

DTGD grows more wonderful each day. Her verbal abilities are outstanding and she is beginning to master some writing as well. I make honey cake once a year for Rosh Hashanah and it, surprisingly, is a cake she not only eats but also asks if I have any. She even asked that I make it for her birthday cake this year since she doesn't eat regular cake/cupcakes of any flavor. I found some remaining in the freezer and pulled it out so she'd have something special when we celebrated her daddy's b-day with home made apple cake, which she won't touch. Go figure! She and her daddy had stopped ever several weeks ago to visit before having dinner together. I had not been sleeping very well and was very tired: I wanted to close my eyes for a few minutes. I said to my son that I was going to the family room to "stretch out" for a little while and would he play with DTGD in the kitchen. Before he could answer she pips in and asks if she can stretch out with me. What could I do? DTGD and I both giggled as we tried to both fit comfortable onto the sofa and rest, which lasted for about five minutes.

DS#1 is not doing well. After being diagnosed with infection and abscesses in last August, he finally had four teeth removed, with his teeth troubles continuing. He still has not been well enough to see his surgeon from the new hip last October.

DH is exhausted from dealing with DS#1 on a regular basis and never seems to get enough sleep.

I am doing okay and am grateful for every time we chat during shows. They are a balm to my soul.

Make it a great week!

Honored Contributor

Is this a joke?

Or a paid ad???

Trusted Contributor
On 3/22/2015 terrier3 said:

Is this a joke?

Or a paid ad???

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Contributor

i am so sorry to hear about the health of son #1 - it seems he cannot get a break with his health...does he have visiting healthcare to come in and look in on him? i am so envious of your little cutie pie-i have one son and no wife or little grandbaby in sight, so i love to see your pics and read about this enjoyment you are receiving so i can live vicariously....enjoy to the fullest and bask in your mutual lovefest with your little princess--lol.....wear all of your beautiful jewels in good health{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Super Contributor
On 3/22/2015 aprilmom said:

i am so sorry to hear about the health of son #1 - it seems he cannot get a break with his health...does he have visiting healthcare to come in and look in on him? i am so envious of your little cutie pie-i have one son and no wife or little grandbaby in sight, so i love to see your pics and read about this enjoyment you are receiving so i can live vicariously....enjoy to the fullest and bask in your mutual lovefest with your little princess--lol.....wear all of your beautiful jewels in good health{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Do you know this poster???

Super Contributor
On 3/22/2015 Amazinggrace2 said:

What about it???? You got a problem?

Respected Contributor

Kaplan, I am so sorry DS#1 is still having such problems post surgery. He must be so upset about his teeth, too. I hope your husband can get some much needed rest, too.

Glad your beautiful granddaughter is around to bring you some much needed joy.

Those are some very lovely pieces you have added to your collection. I hope you enjoy wearing them.

And to the people who enjoy having fun at the expense of others-- what goes around, comes around. Remember that, now, and good luck!

Trusted Contributor
On 3/22/2015 terrier3 said:

Is this a joke?

Or a paid ad???

No

No

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~
Trusted Contributor
On 3/22/2015 Amazinggrace2 said:

Yes. She is a lovely person.

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~
Contributor

again, this is why visiting here becomes more and more difficult....people are amazing, aren't they, and not in a good way{#emotions_dlg.blink}