Valued Contributor

Buyer Beware, or "one born every minute"

Never before have I seen a price cut that was an increase of $54 before any add-ons. Got to be kidding. http://www.evine.com/14k-rose-gold-18-diamond-cut-snake-chain-necklace/123-566.aspx
Valued Contributor

Re: Buyer Beware, or "one born every minute"

I noticed the discrepancy, too. The answer to the e-mail I sent to CS was "my message was unclear." The CS rep informed me the only price on the product page is $315. Guess what, the bold $369--17% savings line is gone.

Valued Contributor

When you get caught cheating, the dishonest don't concede, but feign confusion and backpedal when no one's looking. Not impressed with new ownership/management.
Valued Contributor

The chronic shipping delays are troubling, too. I live up the road from their warehouse, off I-75 near Toledo. It's now taking close to 3 weeks for some orders to arrive! What's it like for West Coast shoppers? I sent an e-mail remarking if they can't meet the delivery time in the confirmation e-mail, I should be notified of the delay and offered the opportunity to cancel the order. The answer was "not our policy..."

Respected Contributor

Perhaps instead of cheating the person in charge of the jewelry on the web site made a mistake? Luckily, you guys caught it and they changed it. I agree the transition hasn't gone well.

Super Contributor

I'm fairly new to watching Evine. Been watching when they've had gem shows on in the last couple of months. I like the three Amigos and It does seem like they have a lot of variety and good pricing. That said, I tried to order a ring during the Tucson gem event but it sold out within minutes. I tried a few different sizes too thinking I could wear it on different fingers, very disappointing! The next day at 6am, my size was available but surprise it was $25 more and value pays gone. Someone posted here that it's common practice where they only have a limited amount at the sale price, I guess I'm naive because I had no idea! I emailed evine and no reply.
Super Contributor

It's not bad here on the West Coast - I have always gotten my packages within a reasonable time and I never upgrade my shipping in any way - go figure why it gets here faster!! ??