Respected Contributor

Alexis Bittar Fashion Jewelry

Just watched a piece on fashion jewelry designer, Alexis Bittar, who is listed as one of the designers on the on-line Charm and Chain Jewelry site. Has anyone ever purchased his items? They look gorgeous!

Respected Contributor

Re: Alexis Bittar Fashion Jewelry

Yes I have a few pieces. He is an award winning designer. His pieces are beautiful, and can be very expensive!

Respected Contributor

Thank you, MarilynM. They look beautiful and some are very edgy!

Valued Contributor

Hi-Yes, I really like some of his pieces. They carry the line at Nordstrom and whenever I was there I would walk by the counter and check it out. I ended up buying a pair of earrings. And I ended up returning them! I loved them, but they were very uncomfortable. Something about the way the earring closed felt really weird on my ear. Of course I can't remember theme of the earring now. Next time I will choose a bracelet or a necklace!

Respected Contributor

Thank you, glmama! I am interested in a statement necklace or a bracelet! I always seem to have problems with costume earrings.

Frequent Contributor

just looked at some of his jewelry online.....pretty but with fashion i have to see it and try it on....the bracelets are always smaller....the earrings heavier and the necklaces sometimes are toooo short.....for fashion statement necklaces i have about 4 betsey johnson....love them.........macys carries her line and i just bought one at TJ MAXX...id rather buy gold clad from qvc unless i find something really spectacular in the fashion jewelry line...jmo

Valued Contributor

I have they are stunning, but very over priced they are plastic and lucite for the most part, he does have sales on his website and that is the way to go!

Contributor

There are several of this designer's items on TJ Maxx web site.
Super Contributor

GILT.com has lots of Alexis Bittar on their site today - gorgeous stuff and around 1/2 of retail...also there is some on the TJ Maxx site .... but GILT has lots more product and better prices even!!!

Super Contributor

Off Saks Fifth Avenue has 40% off today.