Frequent Contributor

extra ordinary life bracelet

I have purchased 2 of these bracelets. I was at my jeweler the other day about a ring I have. She asked me about my bracelets. They sell some, I said but mine are sterling silver she asked what I paid . I told her she said can;t be. She got out the loop and said only the smallest charm is sterling. She said by law every piece has to have sterling on it, so that is false. Does any one about this Thanks

Honored Contributor

Re: extra ordinary life bracelet

I bought one of the inital ones as a gift. I listened to the entire presentation, and read the on line description, and the are all silver.

My guess is that the jeweler was trying to say something negative about the bracelet because she couldn't believe the price. They really are so much nicer than the A&A bracelets.

Frequent Contributor

I think they are nice too. I really don;t believe her

Honored Contributor

Also, when something is too small or thin to hallmark, sometimes they attach a sterling tag marked with .925.

Honored Contributor

I put my initial bracelet on the day I got it and have never removed it. It bangs up against 7 other bigger bangles all day. If it weren't sterling silver it would be showing base metal by now.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

Try putting a magnet to the bracelet, if it attracts to the metal it isn't sterling and QVC owes you a refund.

Respected Contributor

GF posted 6 sets of three bracelets but I haven't seen anything about it. Is there going to be a TSV?

Honored Contributor

ooo really? I love the initial one I have, I think I've worn it every day since I got it. I've been looking for buy more.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Super Contributor

QVC made an announcement last July confirming the bracelets are sterling silver:

http://community.qvc.com/blogs/fashion-talk/topic/458210/jewelry-on-q-street-extraordinary-life-bang...

Respected Contributor

I wonder where I can find this set? I heard there were others.