Respected Contributor

Necklace Shown With Shawn on Opening Page

Does anyone know what the item number is for that necklace? Need something with that much color.

Respected Contributor

Re: Necklace Shown With Shawn on Opening Page

Looks to me like it might be Joan Rivers. Maybe J270211?

Regular Contributor

I was thinking it was from Lori Goldstein's (LOGO) line, but I can't locate it. I love it too, so I'll be watching this to see if anyone can identify it. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Respected Contributor

Scroll on down that page; there's a necklace with multi-colored stones in it that might be the same one. Otherwise, I'm wondering if it's Joan River's evil eye necklace - not sure

edited to add: J320764?

Regular Contributor

Found it! Item J318275. It is LOGO like I thought, but it's no longer available. Hope QVC brings it back.

Respected Contributor

Thanks for finding it. I tried and couldn't. Why on earth would they feature a necklace on the front page when it's not available? Not the best move!

Occasional Contributor

On 3/16/2015 Perkup said:

Thanks for finding it. I tried and couldn't. Why on earth would they feature a necklace on the front page when it's not available? Not the best move!

Ditto!

Respected Contributor

On 3/16/2015 meadwin said:
On 3/16/2015 Perkup said:

Ditto!

Maybe a lot of other customers jumped on ordering it before you noticed it, & it sold out?

Honored Contributor

My guess would be that it will be on her show this evening.

Respected Contributor

You are probably right about it being on the show this evening. However, if they're going to advertise it in the morning, whatever it might be should be available. I don't intend to watch the show tonight regardless, and LOGO NOGO is not one of my favorites, as you all know.