Frequent Contributor

Just received J295780 JAI John Hardy Sterling & 14k Accent Bodhi Ring

And I love it. I think my favorite Jai collections are the Sukothai and the Bodhi and they blend beautifully when worn together. I have been lucky enough to purchase my items on clearance and create an affordable collection. I also recently received the Bodhi Tree design enhancer. What a lovely symbolic piece. For me it will stand for my family and our collective strength. I am a recent convert to the John Hardy line at QVC and appreciate the intricacy of the design. It has an artsy/boho look to it and I enjoy that whimsical flair in my jewelry. I also like mixing it with other designs I have and creating my own signature look.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Just received J295780 JAI John Hardy Sterling & 14k Accent Bodhi Ring

Beautiful ring Z. His quality is excellent. I love the fact his rings have weight to them also. I have his first croco ring, and love it. Enjoy your new ring and wear in the best of health. You made a very nice choice. It's very pretty.

Frequent Contributor

Re: Just received J295780 JAI John Hardy Sterling & 14k Accent Bodhi Ring

On 3/14/2015 BlingQueen022 said:

Beautiful ring Z. His quality is excellent. I love the fact his rings have weight to them also. I have his first croco ring, and love it. Enjoy your new ring and wear in the best of health. You made a very nice choice. It's very pretty.

Thank you.