Trusted Contributor

J290464 Judith Ripka Sterling Green Goddess Bracelet

I've been looking this bracelet over and I see there is a sizing issue with it. Being that there are only 6 reviews and Kaplan is one of them, I am interested to know if anyone here has this or returned this GG bracelet? With it being on a last clicks price, it shouldn't last long. Since I always get the small size, it reads like maybe the average would be better for my 5.75' wrist. I have the GG ring (non blingy) and they ought to look well together. Anyone? Kappy?
Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Trusted Contributor

Re: J290464 Judith Ripka Sterling Green Goddess Bracelet

Hi jenagal, I have this bracelet in the small size for my 5-1/2 inch wrist It is one of those that fits with the right amount of drape. Since the green chalcedony ovals are wide, it dies fit a bit snug but it is just the perfect snug for me. I can easily clasp it. It is a beautiful bracelet and goes with my GG suite ( I have the matching necklace as well) . For your 5-3/4 inch wrist I would suggest the average. It will probably have a pinky finger drape ( I am guessing here). Get it at the last clicks price, it's worth a look. Good luck with your decision.
Regular Contributor

Hi Jenagal, I have this bracelet and love it! I have a 6 inch wrist. I always buy small in Judith's bracelets and cuffs. I orig ordered this one in small and this was one of the rare times I had to return. I got the average and that was perfect. So an average will prob be good for you too. Let us know
Frequent Contributor

Hi jenagal. I have a 6 inch wrist and got it in small. It was too tight, but at the time there were no other options and I loved it too much to give it up. So I had my jeweler attach a link I had from another JR bracelet that had been too big. Link doesn't match (see second photo) but it doesn't usually show and it doesn't bother me if it did happen to now and then. By adding that one link, I made it fit perfectly. If your wrist is a quarter inch smaller than mine, the small would probably fit but would likely be very tight. If you want any drape, you'd probably do better with the average. And yes...it looks great with the non-blingy GG ring! I took the photos just for you...good luck with your decision.