Super Contributor

Hiya! I know you ordered a small in the new thinner cobblestone cuff. I was wondering about the fit. What size wrist do you have and mine is 6", so what size would you recommend? With the Q cuffs, a six inch wrist sits on the border and it makes things difficult. I am thinking of going average because if the cuff shifts, different stones will be there to admire anyway. TIA Smile

Regular Contributor
Hi BGDC, I also ordered this cuff. I have a 6 inch wrist and I always purchase small. They usually fit snug on me which is ok for me. I don't like the cuff to spin. Mine has shipped but won't be here till next week. Let us know what you decide.
Trusted Contributor
Hi BGDC, I see you have been a happy shopper ! Good to see you in the BG stadium where I permanently reside !!! Anyway to answer your question, this skinny gem cuff in the small has a little wiggle room when compared to other Ripka small cuffs. It moves easily over my wrist bone unlike other Ripka smalls. I think you will be okay with the small in this if you don't want it moving up and down your wrist like a bangle. I prefer the cuffs to fit snug. I hope my answer helps .
Super Contributor

Thanks, gals. I'll wait for presentation. I'm going sooooooo overboard and trying to limit myself to one more piece. For now I am going with the dmq. leaf necklace for a few reasons. This cuff is gorgeous and the smokey ring is outstanding, but I have to resist! LOL! Enjoy yours and I can't wait to see it aired.

I'm waiting for the coordinating pin, I'll let you know how that is.

Valued Contributor

Hi, Anisha, Disney and BGDC...hope you each enjoy that new "cobblestone" cuff. I've been catching up on the threads from Judith's recent shows and it sounds like many have found fabulous new pieces to add to their collections. So far, I've only ordered the Zodiac watch. I'm a Saggitarius and I really like the design for my sign. Will likely wear it casually rather than for office/meetings.

I'll be missing another chat tonight and hope you enjoy each other and your new treasures to the fullest!

Regular Contributor
Hi Dallas Dame, Enjoy your new watch!! I think those watch faces are really nice and different. I will also prob miss the live show and chats. Will DVR and catch up tomorrow. Prob a good thing, I already did damage and earned a seat on the BGB Bench once more
Regular Contributor
BGDC, Let us know if you order the cuff. I agree, that smokey ring is stunning. Enjoy your beautiful new leaf necklace and pin!! Post your reviews
Valued Contributor
On 3/14/2015 disneygal said: Hi Dallas Dame, Enjoy your new watch!! I think those watch faces are really nice and different. I will also prob miss the live show and chats. Will DVR and catch up tomorrow. Prob a good thing, I already did damage and earned a seat on the BGB Bench once more

Thank you for your good wishes, disneygal. I read through the threads created during Judith's recent shows and it sounds like you've got some real beauties coming your way. Enjoy everything to the fullest!