Respected Contributor

Hello, Anisha! Please check out the new event price for the skinny multi-gemstone cuff with the emerald shaped stones and ovals. The price is now $499.

Regular Contributor

Hi Jersey Born,

Thank you so much for posting this to Anisha!! My cuff just shipped. I called CS and got the refund. But very frustrating. They don't refund the tax. They refund the diff in the item price and the EZ pay amount per month remains at the orig amount. I don't understand why they just introduced the event price today. Not right.

I suppose I could ship back and re-order but just too much of a hassle and then they would deduct the return shipping cost, so either way I lose a little.

Thank you again for pointing this out!!

Respected Contributor

You're welcome, Disneygal. We Ripkanistas are a loyal bunch. Interesting how they apply the credit. I had no idea. Thanks for that information. It may come in handy one day.

Super Contributor

Jersey Born, thank you as well. I was on the fence about this multi gem cuff and decided to order it at the event price.

Respected Contributor

You're welcome, Donnaluby! I think it is a very pretty cuff, myself.

Trusted Contributor
Hi Jersey Born, thank you so much for alerting me to the event price. I have been busy with my MIL visiting and hadn't looked online today. I just saw this and called CS who were extremely nice about the price adjustment. Really appreciate you paging me and I hope I can someday return the favor. Ripka sisters are the best.
Trusted Contributor
Hi donnaluby, It is a pretty cuff and the price is great now for the gemstones and silver weight. I wore it today to my twins' PTA meeting and a lot of people complimented me on it. The colors are vibrant and it is just luscious . I think you will like it. Enjoy it.
Respected Contributor

Good morning, Anisha. I am so glad you saw my post and were able to get a price reduction. (Although, I wish you hadn't mentioned how beautiful this cuff is in person as I am trying to avoid purchasing it, and my resolve is wavering….)

Enjoy your wearing your beautiful, event priced cuff, Anisha.

Super Contributor

Okay, so at the new reduced price and Anisha's review, (how could I question it with your exquiste taste?), I'm bringing it home for a look. Too beautiful to pass over for Passover. Wink Grabbed a small while they still exist.

This show is killing me!

Trusted Contributor
Enjoy the cuff BGDC, it is really pretty and goes with so much.