Trusted Contributor
Hi disneygal, just wanted to give you a quick update. I received my skinny multigem cuff today and it is stunning ! The gemstones are saturated and vibrant. Has a nice weight to it and looks great stacked or alone. My toddler daughter said it looks like lollipop , so it will be my lollipop cuff. I hope you get yours soon. Please do post your thoughts when you get it.
Regular Contributor

Hi Anisha,

Thanks so much for the page!! That was so sweet of you!!

My cuff is still in process. I am looking forward to getting it next week. If mine is as great as yours, then I will cancel the wider one. Please tell me, what are your thoughts of the 2, how they compare, how you will wear.

unfortunately my resolution to not purchase more is fading... quickly!! I keep thinking about the SB clad turquoise cuff and the seafoam blue clad cuff. Both look stunning. But I think I am going to order the SB one. That design really gets to me. Love it. I have the first one Judith did, the wide pink opal one. The SB color with the gold clad is such a wow!! I can't do both the SB and the seafoam one. So must choose and leaning towards the SB. There is something nagging me about the other and I can't figure out what it is.

I also think I will order the new tennis bracelet with the Rose Quartz hearts. I didn't realize that the other stones are white topaz and not DMQ until I read Kaplan's post. That did me in. Love pink.

I didn't watch any of the shows live, but on DVR. Not sure I will watch tomorrow night live either. I hope Judith isn't back for a while, lol.

Trusted Contributor
Hi disneygal, I am happy Jersey Born alerted me to the event price on this cuff. Now I am feeling good. I saw that you got a price adjustment as well. I got my SB clad cuff today and it is gorgeous. The turq is robin's egg blue and the interspersed ( minimal) diamonique twinkle . I own the all sterling version as well but the clad is something else. The combination of the blue turq with the buttery warm clad is genius. It makes it dressy, but I wore it this evening with blue jeans and a seafoam colored top. It works just as well. I think with the easy pay if you can swing it, it's worth getting home to see for yourself. Now to answer your question about how the cobblestone cuff and the skinny multigem cuff compare - they are quite different from one another even though they have similar gemstones ( not just the size comparison) , the gemstones are checkerboard faceted in the cobblestone and the silver work around the gemstones is more intricate. The open work detail on the back of the cobblestone gives it the appearance of lace. The skinny has cleaner lines, a very modern look with the Emerald cut gemstones . I think I will wear the skinny everyday ( it can be dressed up too) , it's good for layering as well. The cobblestone I will wear when I am wearing the whole suite or when I only want a punch of color on my wrist, no other jewelry. I would recommend you keep your waitlist and see the cobblestone for yourself. Whatever you decide, do post back . Take care and enjoy the skinny cuff. I hope you get the SB clad cuff , I have the seafoam clad cuff on chq hold. So I will decide after I see it presented ( hopefully) .