Super Contributor

Judith TSV changing 2nd shipment color

Did anyone hear Rick say that you could change the color of the bracelet on the 2nd shipment if you want? I got the Blue but I would rather have the garnet for the 2nd shipment.

Respected Contributor

Re: Judith TSV changing 2nd shipment color

Yes, I heard it and he said you have to call customer service. Sounds reasonable to me and not too difficult for them to accomplish for you. It's all about manipulating the item #'s. Go for it if that is what you want! I ordered both colors of the AD bangles, so I'm all set! I love this TSV.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Super Contributor

Yes, he did say that.

Super Contributor

I don't watch Q any more--so didn't know about the switch. I check the TSV and look on line. If switching is possible, that should have been made clear from the beginning or maybe because they weren't selling, they changed the options.

It would have made a BIG difference for me. I did not order the TSV because of the color combination. The amethyst was my choice but not with the garnet. I wanted the peridot.

Wish I'd known I could choose peridot instead of garnet. Too late now.

tea

Respected Contributor

It's not too late, just call CS and explain/discuss....and it was not something that they wanted to publicize, but Rick said it is possible. Ask to speak with a supervisor if you must.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel