Respected Contributor

I lost this cross pendant! J71672

I bought it in the late 90's from Mary Beth and recently lost it. Have looked everywhere!

It is not in stock but I see it was sold as recently as last year. I collect crosses and this is my favorite. If you own one and no longer wear it, I would buy it from you.

So sad!

Contributor

Re: I lost this cross pendant! J71672

There is a sterling silver serenity exactly like the gold one for less than $35 on the following web-site: http://www.evesaddiction.com/beautiful-ornate-style-serenity-prayer-cross-pendant/NL10539/213?promo=...
Respected Contributor

On 3/12/2015 sylva said: There is a sterling silver serenity exactly like the gold one for less than $35 on the following web-site: http://www.evesaddiction.com/beautiful-ornate-style-serenity-prayer-cross-pendant/NL10539/213?promo=...

Yes, I saw that Sylva, thanks! I wrote to Mary Beth to see if she can find out any info on the cross. I wear 14k! Thanks again for responding!

Honored Contributor

Did you try The Bay? I saw several there that were at least similar.
Respected Contributor

Here is the Google address for 14k Serenity Prayer crosses:

https://www.google.com/#q=serenity+prayer+14k+gold+cross

You may not find the exact match, but there are some lovely ones for sale!

Trusted Contributor

I am sorry that you lost your cross. I looked at the QVC picture and saw the bail has the "MA" initials on it...it is a Michael Anthony cross. (HSN sells a lot of Michael Anthony jewelry, but QVC sold some too, although they did not promote it as Michael Anthony).

I checked EBAY and there is a current listing for your cross. (I have nothing to do with Ebay....I am not promoting a sale). If you search using Michael Anthony 14k Serenity prayer cross I think the listing will come up for you. They have it as a buy it now for $199.

Good luck. I hope you find one/can replace what you lost.

Cindy

Respected Contributor

On 3/13/2015 FlyersGirl said:

I am sorry that you lost your cross. I looked at the QVC picture and saw the bail has the "MA" initials on it...it is a Michael Anthony cross. (HSN sells a lot of Michael Anthony jewelry, but QVC sold some too, although they did not promote it as Michael Anthony).

I checked EBAY and there is a current listing for your cross. (I have nothing to do with Ebay....I am not promoting a sale). If you search using Michael Anthony 14k Serenity prayer cross I think the listing will come up for you. They have it as a buy it now for $199.

Good luck. I hope you find one/can replace what you lost.

Cindy

Cindy, thanks so much for all your help!

Trusted Contributor

That really is a beautiful design and I sure hope you can find one! Sylva, thanks for the link for the silver, I'm going to go look at it.