Regular Contributor

Where is the best place to find retired Diamonique pieces?

I am looking for a retired Diamonique piece--14k yellow gold cluster ring. Is Ebay the best place? Thanks.
Super Contributor

Re: Where is the best place to find retired Diamonique pieces?

Yes, Ebay is your friend. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Respected Contributor

Yup! Ebay is the place and if they don't have the item you are looking for when you first look use their "save this search" feature and they will email you any new listings that match your search every day. I've found many, many Diamonique pieces that I missed (and really wanted!) this way and I'm still on the hunt for a certain pair of earrings. Everything shows up on ebay eventually! Good luck! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Regular Contributor

Thanks. Just wondering---what should I be willing to pay? Today's prices, yesterday's prices or somewhere in between?
Super Contributor

the Bay. You're going to have to decide what you want to pay!

Super Contributor

Unfortunately, if it's set in gold it's probably going to be more expensive that it was originally. Setting up searches is a good idea, and be sure if a seller is advertising something as Diamonique and 14K/sterling/epiphany, that is has the appropriate stamps on it. Diamonique will always have DQ and CZ on it, then 14k, etc. If you don't see it in the photos, email the seller to confirm.

There's lots of CZ'z listed at DQ that aren't DQ.

Check 'sold listings' to see what comparable items have sold for to get an idea of pricing.

If you are patient, you will eventually find what you are looking for, and hopefully at a good price.

A couple of times I've stumbled on a seller who was liquidating an estate of someone who had obviously watched QVC since the beginning. Those are the best, because they will have a lot of the old, favorite pieces.

Respected Contributor

On 3/13/2015 Krissie2 said:

Unfortunately, if it's set in gold it's probably going to be more expensive that it was originally. Setting up searches is a good idea, and be sure if a seller is advertising something as Diamonique and 14K/sterling/epiphany, that is has the appropriate stamps on it. Diamonique will always have DQ and CZ on it, then 14k, etc. If you don't see it in the photos, email the seller to confirm.

There's lots of CZ'z listed at DQ that aren't DQ.

Check 'sold listings' to see what comparable items have sold for to get an idea of pricing.

If you are patient, you will eventually find what you are looking for, and hopefully at a good price.

A couple of times I've stumbled on a seller who was liquidating an estate of someone who had obviously watched QVC since the beginning. Those are the best, because they will have a lot of the old, favorite pieces.

Great advice! I'm not sure if the original pieces from back in the late 80s had the DQ CZ marks but I wouldn't buy diamonique now unless these were stamped on the piece.

Regular Contributor

Thanks for all the advice! Can I ask how to save the search and see sold listings? I can't seem to find them. Thanks again!!
Honored Contributor

Have you ever looked at Bella Luce on JTV, so reasonable and very pretty pieces. Some on ebay as well.

Occasional Contributor

Try Bella Luce on JTV. More reasonable prices for cubic zirconia.